The Student Room Group

Please help me celebrate in stlye!

hi guys, I hope you're all enjoying your summer, doing loads of fun stuff in the well...bad weather! I need some help, I really want to do something different for my eighteent birthday so I was wondering if any of you fun-loving chappies could help, itll be for me and about 8-12 firends and its got to be quite cheap because we're just poor eighteen year olds! Suggestions already are, disneyland Paris for the day, Blackpool, Dublin...but I want something really unusual please help..thank you :smile: :rolleyes: :cool: :tongue: :biggrin: :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
strawberries
hi guys, I hope you're all enjoying your summer, doing loads of fun stuff in the well...bad weather! I need some help, I really want to do something different for my eighteent birthday so I was wondering if any of you fun-loving chappies could help, itll be for me and about 8-12 firends and its got to be quite cheap because we're just poor eighteen year olds! Suggestions already are, disneyland Paris for the day, Blackpool, Dublin...but I want something really unusual please help..thank you :smile: :rolleyes: :cool: :tongue: :biggrin: :redface:

go karting! :biggrin:
Reply 2
strawberries

well i dunno if this fits ur description, what base have got to before? :wink: try getting all the way !
Reply 3
i've never done this so i cnt b sure if it actually works out, but.......................... wat about renting a cottage in Lake District, taking up loadsa food an drinks, having a barbie an d chilling around the pool. of course u'd hav to rely on the weather being good
Reply 4
Have a massive LAN event, always works in my experiance.
Reply 5
KOH
well i dunno if this fits ur description, what base have got to before? :wink: try getting all the way !

i dont think baseball is waht shes looking for :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Walk By
i dont think baseball is waht shes looking for :rolleyes:

its not baseball, trust me, dont tell me ur not familier with that term?! :rolleyes:
Reply 7
KOH
its not baseball, trust me, dont tell me ur not familier with that term?! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: you're so slow
Reply 8
Walk By
:rolleyes: you're so slow

NO im not :mad: i like bothering newbies :biggrin:
Reply 9
KOH
NO im not :mad: i like bothering newbies :biggrin:

lol naughty boy!
Reply 10
I just went out drinking. I know it doesn't sound much good and everyone does it but you'll always remember that you cannot remember. lol. I actualy thought it was great afterwards even though I did throw up.
Reply 11
Chubb
I just went out drinking. I know it doesn't sound much good and everyone does it but you'll always remember that you cannot remember. lol. I actualy thought it was great afterwards even though I did throw up.

yay for you :smile:

btw, my coz's dad drinks so much beer he doesnt know my coz is steeling a pack a day! its cool:biggrin:
Reply 12
Walk By
lol naughty boy!

:biggrin: :smile:
Reply 13
yay brilliant :smile: all sound like class ideas, the bases one would obviously depend on my birthday men to choose from :rolleyes:. keep the ideas coming they're brill!!
Why not go to a quasar or something similar, it is cheap, and you can shoot people.
Reply 15
oh and btw..my birthday isn't til march...I'm just planning in advance...is that sad? :confused:
strawberries
oh and btw..my birthday isn't til march...I'm just planning in advance...is that sad? :confused:

not at all, tis good in fact.
Reply 17
strawberries

MARCH?!?! Yes it sad, not too sad though, coz i cant wait till i turn 18 to gey my D/L!
Reply 18
your d/l? im confused. :confused:
If your birthday's in March, I guess that kind of rules out the BBQ idea. It also depends how much money you have, what day of the week your birthday's on, and if you definitely want to celebrate on your actual birthday. Paintballing is fun.

Latest

Trending

Trending