Have you ever had your heart broken?

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I have once.

There was this guy id known since we was both 10/11. we were friends. we were always in each others lives and became good friends when we were 13. I knew he liked me even though he never told me but we were still good friends. eventually when we was 17 we both went out and he liked me still after all them years. at that point we were both best friends so it was pretty amazing when your boyfriend is your best friends. i honestly thought me and him would last and we would get married and stuff but then a month later he broke up with me. it honestly broke my heart and we cut off from each others lives. so i lost someone i loved and someone who was my best friend and always there for me. probs the most hardest breakup ive ever had tbh.

anyway wby

ReputationRep:
    Yes :emo: perhaps it was love, perhaps it wasn't but I'm sure that it was for the best to part and let go. Sometimes it's no use forcing things because it gets messy.

ReputationRep:
    https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qim...t_to_webp=true

ReputationRep:
    No but I feel like I should in a karmic sense

ReputationRep:
    The amount of celebrities i have fallen for who don't know i exist is pretty heartbreaking...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But honestly no because i avoid this stuff as much as i can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    No but I feel like I should in a karmic sense
    robml the heartbreaker :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Well I've been rejected 9 times.
    But I was lead on once and crushed! That hurt a lot! Emotionally! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, once. It was my first major crush. I wouldn't go as far as to call it my first love as I've only ever loved my partner but it was my first big. major crush. I was head over heels for him and he didn't like me back and then went out with my best friend at the time. I was used to rejection and hurt before that from smaller crushes beforehand since other than my partner, no one I fancied ever fancied me back but that one hurt like a tonne of bricks at the time.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

Never loved anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    The amount of celebrities i have fallen for who don't know i exist is pretty heartbreaking...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But honestly no because i avoid this stuff as much as i can!

Who? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    No, apparently I've broken some guys hearts before though

I hope they were just being melodramatic :/

ReputationRep:
    Yes but not in the way people think I guess

Any how...I were 18 and I randomly saw a friend who I hadn't even seen since primary school (I went to another school). I had no real idea who she was first and she popped out at me... She was with her friend too.

Any how, we eventually become fairly good friends I eventually tell her how much I like her but I can't being myself to say it in person (That and it's quite hard for Asian people of the opposite sex in your town to not go out together cos... Asians)

I sent her a long essay essentially saying how amazing she was. She replied saying that that's the nicest thing any ones ever said to her . She didn't feel the same way... Fair enough however she said we can still be friends. I still cherished the friendship. After about two weeks she stopped talking to me.

A few months back after I parked up and she was there. I thought "Well I don't necessarily fancy her"but who knows...something might have gone on at the time" and when I go to say hi, her friend said "Don't respond. Carry on walking" and I was like "Oh " Thing is...her friend actually seemes nice at first.So to me now she is the stranger she was for many years before she randomly popped out on me.

I did actually see her when mum asked me to pick up an order. I made no attempt at any contact then. Was like...nope. Wow writing that actually made me a bit upset so that was more over a broken friendship. If she does say hi now, well I'd straight out ask her "Sorry, but could I ask who you are" ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Who? :teehee:
    the list is endless my friend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    the list is endless my friend!
    Any TSR celebs?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Never ****ing falling in love with anyone again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Yes.

Things will work out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Things will work out.
    You seem incredibly sure :')

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

:console:

Same here. Love is a painful drug.

ReputationRep:
    You seem incredibly sure :'
    You're young, and love is always waiting somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Any TSR celebs?
    you obviously

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.