Best way to tell someone to piss off without sounding too mean?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I already have a habit of coming off too straight forward to some people and i want to avoid that...

edit: for extra info i have been blunt to the person in question and even made it very clear to them but they keep acting like its a joke

ReputationRep:
    On The Story of Tracy Beaker, they would say "Bog off" when they wished to depart from their peers.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to be rude but I don't feel like talking to you.

ReputationRep:
    Could you do me a favour and go f*ck yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Sorry to be rude but I don't feel like talking to you.
    But what if its a really close friend who got you into deep sh*t

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Dayuumm.. Umm, wouldn't know tbh, if you're gonaa be nice

ReputationRep:
    They'd be stupid if they didn't understand that "**** off" means you pissed them off so much bc of what they did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asinghj)
    Could you do me a favour and go f*ck yourself?
    I have said that but no they keep coming back ffs

ReputationRep:
    Am not gonna be rude but can you piss off bc I want some time to myself.....
    I usually just say:" F*** off or I'll beat u up."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Results)
    They'd be stupid if they didn't understand that "**** off" means you pissed them off so much bc of what they did
    I know but its stressful as hell trying to make them understand

ReputationRep:
    I have said that but no they keep coming back ffs
    Chlorofoam will keep them out for some time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asinghj)
    Chlorofoam will keep them out for some time...
    Tempting hmm

ReputationRep:
    I already have a habit of coming off too straight forward to some people and i want to avoid that...

edit: for extra info i have been blunt to the person in question and even made it very clear to them but they keep acting like its a joke
    Just say how you feel and tell them to leave you alone for some time.

ReputationRep:
    "This right here is a restraining order. Please keep away "

ReputationRep:

Flowery "piss off" terms often makes people misunderstand the meaning of your phrases.

Easiest way is to either go offline (if this person is annoying you online) or walk away

Another way is to logically explain why you are pissed off with their statements... but that is not always the best option cuz sometimes the reason is quite private.

But honestly, I usually just tell my friends to f*ck off when they piss me off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Flowery "piss off" terms often makes people misunderstand the meaning of your phrases.

Easiest way is to either go offline (if this person is annoying you online) or walk away

Another way is to logically explain why you are pissed off with their statements... but that is not always the best option cuz sometimes the reason is quite private.

But honestly, I usually just tell my friends to f*ck off when they piss me off!
    I am probably gonna have to write a bloody essay to explain it to them despite it being very clear

ReputationRep:
    I am probably gonna have to write a bloody essay to explain it to them despite it being very clear
    Lmao you don't know how much time I have spent trying to explain to my friends why I am upset with them... I have written essays about that before, they ain't pretty. xD

ReputationRep:
    And not essays... rants xD

ReputationRep:
    "youre a knob, **** off"

ReputationRep:
    Piss off please

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What are you?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.