Girls, ho much do muscles and six pack abs really matter to you?.

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I mean, does it really do it for you if a man is ripped with bulging arms and six packs or not?.

ReputationRep:
    its not a necessity but its a bonus

ReputationRep:
    would it be bad to say that I dont find that attractive?? ATM my boyfriend is 6 ft tall, and super skinny and there's me, all curvy-in fact almost fat compared to him......and I think he's super attractive....

I dont see how abs and a six pack should matter when really it's in the heart.....what's outside is nothing in comparison to the inside.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't bother me either way. A bit of podge makes for better cuddles I think.

ReputationRep:
    It's not necessary really. They should really just have an amazing personality

ReputationRep:
    :love::mmm:
    http://static.tumblr.com/6c730078fa9...sc40ko8k44.gif

ReputationRep:
    If they like me is a bonus in itself tbh And na not really

ReputationRep:
    So by the pic I understand that it does matter to you.

But let me ask you this :
    If you had a guy wity that body but with an average face or a guy with an average body but with that face, who would you prefer?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mccheesy)
    So by the pic I understand that it does matter to you.

But let me ask you this :
    If you had a guy wity that body but with an average face or a guy with an average body but with that face, who would you prefer?.
    No it doesn't. It's a bonus.

I'm going to go with the old saying that what girls say and what they actually mean/do are two different things.

That isn't to say guys with no abs can't get partners, but guys with abs, muscle etc are in very high demand whereas anyone else is quite often overlooked, especially in one's younger years.

Just an observation.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care specifically about a 6 pack I just want it to be really flat / fat - free.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The arms are a bonus, but I don't like them bulging anyway. Arms that are toned but you can't see the muscle until he flexes are the best imo.

ReputationRep:
    whether they like it or not you should be lifting weights

ReputationRep:
    It matters.

If you're not ripped you may as well kill yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I'm going to go with the old saying that what girls say and what they actually mean/do are two different things.

That isn't to say guys with no abs can't get partners, but guys withabs, muscle etc are in very high demand whereas anyone else is quite often overlooked, especially in one's younger years.

Just an observation.

Very true.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter, like everyone said, its just a bonus & too ripped disgusts me if I'm honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    It matters.

If you're not ripped you may as well kill yourself.
    Not really.

Walking in the street i've seen many average /skinny/little overweight guys with good looking girls.

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

Walking in the street i've seen many average /skinny/little overweight guys with good looking girls.

Yeah I know was jk.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. Heck I've more muscle than my boyfriend tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    Not at all. Heck I've more muscle than my boyfriend tbh.
    Haha really?.
    Is he fat or skinny?.

ReputationRep:
    Haha really?.
    Is he fat or skinny?.
    Skinny. Before I saw how much he eats I used to actually worry for him.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
American or British/European: what type of pancakes do you like?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.