Will you sign this petition please

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    It's a very important issue, but Marks and Spencers are refusing to solve the problem :sad:

Link to petition

The Percy Pig gift bag is currently only available in a set costing £30. In a recent survey, 100% of Percy Pig collectors answered they already have the other items contained in the set. This petition is to persuade Marks and Spencer that this is an unfair practice designed to promote the needs of initial buyers of Percy Pig items over those of long term collectors.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    no
    That's fine. I won't help you with any ucas problems :-)

(Original post by Juno)
    It's a very important issue, but Marks and Spencers are refusing to solve the problem :sad:

Link to petition

The Percy Pig gift bag is currently only available in a set costing £30. In a recent survey, 100% of Percy Pig collectors answered they already have the other items contained in the set. This petition is to persuade Marks and Spencer that this is an unfair practice designed to promote the needs of initial buyers of Percy Pig items over those of long term collectors.
    What is Percy Pig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    What is Percy Pig?
    He's soft and sweet, my future husband.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    What is Percy Pig?
    Percy is a pig. He's a very old pig, in that he has recently celebrated his 25th birthday. He was created by Marks and Spencer. He is mainly known for starring in a variety of sweet products, such as original Percy Pigs, vegetarian Percy Pigs, and spin off products such as Rosy Noses and phizzy pig tails. There is also merchandise available, most of which is limited edition and thus difficult to get. Marks and Spencers are adding to the problem by creating new products (the Percy Pig gift bag) and only selling these with old products, for a vast mark up. This is causing a problem to Percy Pig collectors, who would like the new product but obviously already have the old products in their collection.This petition is aiming to show that this is unfair to long standing Percy Pig fans, who should have the opportunity to add new products to their collections.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It's a very important issue
    It's a bag with a cartoon pig on it....

ReputationRep:
    I can't quite see the issue? This is fairly standard practise, even if "unfair" If you want specific characters, I'm sure people are selling em online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    It's a bag with a cartoon pig on it....
    Listen to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    I can't quite see the issue? This is fairly standard practise, even if "unfair" If you want specific characters, I'm sure people are selling em online
    No, they arent

ReputationRep:
    Its m&s they want more money and they are gonna do this one way or the other even if it results in the milking of prices
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry fir your loss though

ReputationRep:
    Signed. :blow:

ReputationRep:
    The petition has reached double figures!

ReputationRep:
    When I first read it was about Percy Pig I thought the petition was set up by a Muslim to have him banned because they found him offensive.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.