Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for the replies guys,

Sweetest.x.Sin -- no, my hands/feet are not cold /clammy, unless im in a cold room (but thats normal ,right?)

Rainygal -yes, that has happened to me at times- fingers swelling after running/ walking for a long time. -- but the thing is it happens even when i havent done any such activity. eg. im sitting at the table studying and my feet/hands are swollen .

DanielIvtsan - i cudnt find anything about clubbing of fingers on the wikipedia - so i dunno - but looking looking at the symptoms that have been listed for the fluid retension thing, - thankfully they dont match mine- so it cant be that.

Jamie -i know that i should probably go during one of these flare ups, but the thing is- whenever it happens, due to some reason or the other im not able to go.
    eg. the car is being fixed, etc...

and plus what "kind" of a doc will i have to see anyway? a g.p.? or something?
    Your GP is who you would see. And if they felt it needed more expert hands then they would refer you on to the appropriate person. (in this case would be a rheumatologist). But GPs can handle most non-acute things themselves really.

(Original post by Jamie)
    Your GP is who you would see. And if they felt it needed more expert hands then they would refer you on to the appropriate person. (in this case would be a rheumatologist). But GPs can handle most non-acute things themselves really.

ok, thanks, ill do that.
    right now thought, the swelling has gone down....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.