Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What are some funny websites/ forums that aren't littered with racist scumbags?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much a few of the fun websites I used to go on are now lost to racist scumbags.

Youtube, 9gag (yes, I admit it) and also this website, pretty much every 5 minutes there's some white nationalist crying his eyes out.

Reddit seems to be the only one so far, all racist comments get downvoted to **** and then removed on there, I'm just wondering if there's any more like this one.

ReputationRep:
    Stormfront are pretty accepting and nice, made some life long friends from there
    (They have gems too!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Stormfront are pretty accepting and nice, made some life long friends from there
    (They have gems too!)
    -_-

ReputationRep:
    TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot002)
    -_-
    Why do you feel that way tho? TSR is actually quite accepting for the most part, most of the internet is far more brutal and unapologetically honest.

ReputationRep:
    (They have gems too!)
    I saw someone with a red gem on here. What's that mean?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you feel that way tho? TSR is actually quite accepting for the most part, most of the internet is far more brutal and unapologetically honest.
    I'm always seeing users with names such as "whitesstandup" etc. making racist threads and then it gets other racist replies with about 3 - 5 upvotes.

ReputationRep:
    *****er is brilliant!
    But quite erm yeahhh....

Just stick to TSR and Reddit.
    You'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

If you see a post on TSR which is racist, etc. or you feel it violates the Community rules/Community guidelines, please use the report tool. TSR doesn't condone this type of content and will endeavour to have it removed. We want TSR to be a safe, fun and useful place and in order for this to be possible you must report rule-breaking content.

I hope this makes sense and sorry to hear you're seeing more of this stuff. It's vile.

Ethan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    *****er is brilliant!
    But quite erm yeahhh....

Just stick to TSR and Reddit.
    You'll be fine!
    What's the first word you said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lamaragymnast)
    I saw someone with a red gem on here. What's that mean?
    Back in the day, you could negative rep someone as well as positive rep them. Red gems are the negative equivalent to green gems.

I'm always seeing users with names such as "whitesstandup" etc. making racist threads and then it gets other racist replies with about 3 - 5 upvotes.
    How many users from here do you know of? And a handful of people agreed with a racist opinion? That's hardly "lost", you'll have much more users denouncing them tbh.

And most of those are dupe accounts posting the anti-racist = anti-white threads

ReputationRep:
    IMGUR!!!!!!!!! Its ten times better than *****y 9gag!

ReputationRep:
    Back in the day, you could negative rep someone as well as positive rep them. Red gems are the negative equivalent to green gems.

How many users from here do you know of? And a handful of people agreed with a racist opinion? That's hardly "lost"
    I only saw it today for the first time. Thanks.

ReputationRep:

How many users from here do you know of? And a handful of people agreed with a racist opinion? That's hardly "lost", you'll have much more users denouncing them tbh.

And most of those are dupe accounts posting the anti-racist = anti-white threads
    Yeah that's true, but the thing is they comments get upvoted, are these other dupe accounts or actual individual users?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much a few of the fun websites I used to go on are now lost to racist scumbags.

Youtube, 9gag (yes, I admit it) and also this website, pretty much every 5 minutes there's some white nationalist crying his eyes out.

Reddit seems to be the only one so far, all racist comments get downvoted to **** and then removed on there, I'm just wondering if there's any more like this one.
    Reddit has its fair share of racist subs.

ReputationRep:
    depends on what you define as racist

ReputationRep:
    Facepunch is quite centre-left

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's true, but the thing is they comments get upvoted, are these other dupe accounts or actual individual users?
    Probably a combination of both, but it's still a very small minority of actually racist racist members on here. It's the same ones who rep all of those comments every time too

ReputationRep:
    keyboard warriors everywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    Reddit has its fair share of racist subs.
    Yeah, but you know not to go onto them and they don't go into other subs spreading their hatred.

Hell even the most racist one on there "r/european" was quarantined and they had to make their forum somewhere else.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.