The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
sorry just wanted to ask... Supplementary Grant is it non-repayable money?
Reply 41
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
I will be getting - according to the letter:

BASIC LOAN: £4735
PLUS LOAN SUBJECT TO INCOME ASSESSMENT: £2780
LESS LOAN SUBSTITUTED FOR GRANT: £1230

LOAN TO BE PAID: £6285

+

SUPPLEMENTARY GRANT: £2765

So can someone pleae tell me how much in total I will be getting? :confused: Does this mean that the lazy muppets haven't even assessed my income yet?

Hi wondering if any one can help me, i filled out the student finance information online a while back and enterered that the likely uni of entering as coventry uni online to student finance which i cant change now.However on ucas i removed coventry uni and entered all london unis as my choices which i am applying for, i also stated on student finance that i would be living out at university.My question is will my loan entiltelment be affected because students living out at london tend to recieve more to keep up with higher priced accomondation, or is it to late to change this?My second question is on my student finance site it states Awaiting Parent/Spouse Information although i sent it 2weeks back, then i got 2 responses- Sponsor's financial details not supplied to student e-mail and Online application - additional evidence required, both sent on the same day any help on the status that im in?help much appreciated.
Reply 42
shinz
Hi wondering if any one can help me, i filled out the student finance information online a while back and enterered that the likely uni of entering as coventry uni online to student finance which i cant change now.However on ucas i removed coventry uni and entered all london unis as my choices which i am applying for, i also stated on student finance that i would be living out at university.My question is will my loan entiltelment be affected because students living out at london tend to recieve more to keep up with higher priced accomondation, or is it to late to change this?My second question is on my student finance site it states Awaiting Parent/Spouse Information although i sent it 2weeks back, then i got 2 responses- Sponsor's financial details not supplied to student e-mail and Online application - additional evidence required, both sent on the same day any help on the status that im in?help much appreciated.

You can't change the university online. You need to print of a CO1 (Change of Circumstances form) from www.studentfinancedirect.co.uk/forms. You will get more money for living out in London. You have to change it anyway or you wouldn't get any money.

Your probably best phoning them about the parent/spouse information thing as they will be able to tell you exactly what they want or that they already have it and there is just a delay in processing it.
Reply 43
your tutition fees will go directly to the university

the loan you receive is usually to help cover living costs if you're living in halls you rent might be in 3 installments so it depends how much you are paying for the year e.g if your rent is £3350 for the year divide that by 3 thats how much you pay each semester.

with regards to the grant its yours to keep and you dont have to pay it back. its really not that hard to understand. if you have any concerns just contact your LEA
Reply 44
When do we actually get our money?

Im an inpatient man.
Reply 45
Kevin J
When do we actually get our money?

Im an inpatient man.

3-5 working days after you enroll at University.

Latest

Trending

Trending