The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Applying for a course with lower entry requirements than predicted grades

Hi!

I visited the University of Chester open day recently and absolutely fell in love with English Literature course available and the university itself.

I was just wondering how likely it is for a university to reject you if you have higher predicted grades than the entry requirements? My first choice is Chester and the course requires BBB/BBC but I'm predicted AAB.. Are there any chances they would reject me for this or am I fussing for no reason?

Thanks! :smile::smile:
Nope, we'd be more than happy with those grades! :h:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Chester
Nope, we'd be more than happy with those grades! :h:

Thank you!
Original post by Coco1722
Hi!

I visited the University of Chester open day recently and absolutely fell in love with English Literature course available and the university itself.

I was just wondering how likely it is for a university to reject you if you have higher predicted grades than the entry requirements? My first choice is Chester and the course requires BBB/BBC but I'm predicted AAB.. Are there any chances they would reject me for this or am I fussing for no reason?

Thanks! :smile::smile:

Hi! I'm going to be studying English Literature too! :smile:
Original post by ceroberts19
Hi! I'm going to be studying English Literature too! :smile:

Hi! (same user, different account :wink:)
I just accepted my unconditional offer today so exciting times lay ahead! Are you definitely gonna be joining me haha?

Quick Reply