Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Note: I am an international applicant from India

GCSE- economics(95%- A*), science(94%-A*), math(95%-A*), English (86-A I guess not sure, in India it's A2)

Predicted score-A*A*A*(I took computer science, physics, chemistry, math and English)

Courses applied-
    LSE - bsc finance
    Oxford - bsc in economics and management (preparing for my TSA now)
    Kings- bsc mathematics with management and finance
    Bristol - Economics and finance
    York- bsc Accounting, business finance and management with one year in industry

My personal statement is much more quantitative because it's like a story how my interest grew in this field of economics and finance. And how my interest is helping me to crave into a person who is fit for this field. I have also included the reason why I have taken computer science in A level (12th grade) (for gaining a diverse experience is what I have given as the reason)

I wanna get into LSE /Oxford and is there any realistic chance for me to get into this universities.

I am also planning to change the option of kings to somewhere like Warwick/UCL. Will that be a better option because i wanna start my career in IB

Plus I haven't mentioned much as my extracurricular activities because I had to remove them because I have exceeded the character limit

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.