Birmingham graduate medicine - 2017 entry (a101)

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I couldn't see a thread for this so have started one here. Have only received the application confirmation. Feel free to post anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arch1)
    Hi,

I couldn't see a thread for this so have started one here. Have only received the application confirmation. Feel free to post anything.
    Same here. Quite surprised that they said they'll get back to us in 15 days!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, fellow applicant here. I've also got the generic 'application received' email and nothing else. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I just received an email saying that my application has been reviewed by the admissions team and has now been passed to the admissions tutor. Anyone else get this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arch1)
    I just received an email saying that my application has been reviewed by the admissions team and has now been passed to the admissions tutor. Anyone else get this?

OMG. No I've not received that What time did it come in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NafNaf39)
    OMG. No I've not received that What time did it come in?
    About 10 this morning. Don't worry it probably depends when they get round to looking at your application/when you sent it off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arch1)
    About 10 this morning. Don't worry it probably depends when they get round to looking at your application/when you sent it off
    Yeah true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arch1)
    I got that email too, but nothing else since!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had any further communication?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had any further communication?
    I had a survey today.. 🙈 Made my heart rate go when I saw university of Birmingham on it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmd2)
    I had a survey today.. 🙈 Made my heart rate go when I saw university of Birmingham on it!
    Haha same.

My stomach did a flip when I saw 'University of Birmingham'...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmd2)
    LOOOL! Same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmd2)
    Same here haha

(Original post by Arch1)
    I also received this about 10 minutes before the survey! All these Bham false alarm emails shredding my nerves.

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm heading straight for a rejection. Not received any of those emails :'(

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm heading straight for a rejection. Not received any of those emails :'(
    I thought you said above that they sent you a link to the survey?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panacea.)
    I thought you said above that they sent you a link to the survey?
    Yes I did receive that email ONLY but I haven't gotten the ones about passing it onto the admissions tutor

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did receive that email ONLY but I haven't gotten the ones about passing it onto the admissions tutor
    To be fair the person above said they got that email a week ago and I only got it yesterday, so they could well still be sending them out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panacea.)
    To be fair the person above said they got that email a week ago and I only got it yesterday, so they could well still be sending them out
    I hope so too

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hello all. I havent posted before but have been stalking for a while!

I put my application in for uob in september and haven't got any emails other than the survey one. I'm just trying to focus on other things and remember that they have so many applications to get through.

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody receive any more emails this week? I think last year interview dates went out in late november

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.