Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Last year I got a letter explaining the times to come in for AS and A2 students but not this year:confused: I found out from a friend when to go in but isn't it strange that I got no letter, do your schools/colleges send one?
    Also, I did one A2 subject and two AS subjects, so will the results be in the same envelope or will I have two seperate ones?

ReputationRep:
    Has your school/college just not informed you of what is happening tomorrow? Nobody in my sixth form has received a letter about what time to come into school tomorrow, and nobody has even received a letter telling us results day is tomorrow. (Even though it should be common knowledge). What time is everyone else getting to their school/college and should I just turn up with a group of mates at x time and hope the school is open?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, neither have we. I'm just turning up at school at nine and hoping for the best.

ReputationRep:
    ring them, there might be a pre recorded message on the answer machine

ReputationRep:
    Postal strikes come to mind - but it could be for any number of reasons I suppose At least you found out !!!

I don't know about your school, but at ours they come in one together.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't, I just started a thread about it. I received one last year ... strange

ReputationRep:
    I have received a letter from my school saying to collect results between 10 and 12. I would recommend going into school no earlier than 10AM, but if you're desparate, you could go in at 9 and be prepared for a wait if necessary. I never received one in previous years though (GCSE & AS), so don't worry about it, but try to ring your school if you are unsure.

Good luck with your resulrs

ReputationRep:
    my school opens at 9.30 if thats any help

ReputationRep:
    I called college today and they told me that I can collect my results from 12noon.

ReputationRep:
    I have ZERO idea what time my school will open...huh, great 6th form, eh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My school opens at 8am, just ring at 9 tomorrow and ask, unless you live too far away to get there at short notice.

ReputationRep:
    Luckily, we were given instructions ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calcium878)
    Yeah, us too. We got an entire leavers' pack with lots of useless information.

ReputationRep:
    Think there is a thread on this already - sure I replied to it, but here goes. I didn't get a letter last year or for GCSEs the previous year, but I did this year. I can collect results from 10AM. I think you will get them all in the same envelope as they will probably be printed together on the same sheet, unless it is a different exam board. Resits will definately be on the same sheet as your A2 results.

Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter and a phonecall from my college today. Better late than never

ReputationRep:
    We got a letter of useless info..which Ive subsequently lost having memorised the fact that the school opens at 11...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calcium878)
    I should think so too, my school is too busy trying to prove how good it's going to be when the new academy is built to actually bother telling their students' something so important. :p:

I'll probably get there for about 10.30 or something then, but phone up beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    I was getting worried about my college but we got a letter and phonecall today we gotta go in between 10.30am and 2pm

ReputationRep:
    results from 12noon.
    Sorry this is so late - but at least you'll be able to check on UCAS Track from Midnight this evening if you have been accepted into your firm and insurance choices - that is, of course, if the website dosen't crash.

Good Luck with your results.

ReputationRep:
    You could check on your college website if you have one? My college has a bulletin up on there about when we can go in

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.