Turn on thread page Beta

help im extremely vain watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im extremely vain and self conscious and just got a really bad haircut, i dont know what to do

ReputationRep:
    Depending on the length of the hair you could get it cut again to fix it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but that made me lol...is this a serious problem?

wear a hat?
    im sure theres something you can do with it. if not get it re cut

ReputationRep:
    Try growing up and stop being vain you loser. Just shave your head or wear a hat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcticsuicide)
    im extremely vain and self conscious and just got a really bad haircut, i dont know what to do
    You remind me of this guy I used to out with, he used to take lots of photos of himself and seems like he loved himself...eurgh... he just had a haircut a few days ago and now he's soo self conscious of himself...kinda funny.

You should of told the hairdresser that you didn't like the hairstyle and maybe they would try to make it better.

ReputationRep:
    just take the pain for 2 weeks untill it grows back a bit, man.

ReputationRep:
    grow up.

ReputationRep:
    walk out into town and take the insults. it would prob do you good and knock your self-consciencesness out of you by the time you have new hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask Ellion)
    Try growing up and stop being vain you loser. Just shave your head or wear a hat.

Friendly!!

I just had the word Vanity tattood on myself lol that possibly makes me a loser too then.

There's nothing wrong with being vain as long as it's not too a fault or effects other people! Just because you want to take pride in your appearance and make more effort and possible fuss than others is in my view...not a bad thing, i'm victim of it too but enjoy it!

So that's my "standing up for vanity" rant, in terms of your hair, hmm...good job it grows back huh? Just do whatever you can to make the most of it. Usually bad haircuts dont look as bad in the morning...or a few mornings after...but i guess...well good luck ^^

xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Assuming you're a girl, try pinning or tying it up.. use hair bands, scarfs etc. Just spend some time in front of the mirror working out what you can do with it before you panic too much.

ReputationRep:
    die.

ReputationRep:
    I think I know you...

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I had my hair cut all wrong last week and after lots of tears, I realised I was being pathetic.

Hair grows; it is not going to be permenantly the wrong length.

Although, saying that, I am buying a joke shop wig tomorrow for my bad hair days. It's easier than cutting it to try and make it nicer>regretting my actions.

YAY FOR WIGS!

ReputationRep:
    when a mod gets in here. you are all just going to be raped ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xWishbonex)

Friendly!!

I just had the word Vanity tattood on myself lol that possibly makes me a loser too then.

There's nothing wrong with being vain as long as it's not too a fault or effects other people! Just because you want to take pride in your appearance and make more effort and possible fuss than others is in my view...not a bad thing, i'm victim of it too but enjoy it!

So that's my "standing up for vanity" rant, in terms of your hair, hmm...good job it grows back huh? Just do whatever you can to make the most of it. Usually bad haircuts dont look as bad in the morning...or a few mornings after...but i guess...well good luck ^^

xxxxx

...says Go-Go the Clown :p:

I'm awful I know but then I believe theres more to life than ones appearance. Good advice though. It'll grow back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)

I don't get it O_o?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)
    (Original post by xWishbonex)

I don't get it O_o?
    I think you look like a clown in your profile pic. Its the blusher and eyeshadow I'm sure.

I'm being a silly m00 - ignore me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but there are bigger things to worry about than a crap hairstyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)
    I think you look like a clown in your profile pic. Its the blusher and eyeshadow I'm sure.

I'm being a silly m00 - ignore me!

LOL I can totally understand if i was being nasty or up myself there but....Yeowch...

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.