Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wear a hat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)
    ...says Go-Go the Clown :p:
    thats uncalled for and completely unessecary

ReputationRep:
    you all knock him/her for what they have said but you are in the fashion and beauty forum...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadre_Of_Storms)
    thats uncalled for and completely unessecary
    Like I said ignore me. The girl is vain and admits it. I doubt anything anyone says will change her mind. I appologise if I offended xWishbonex but I got the impression it wouldn't make a difference.

xWishbonex - Just because I think you looked like a clown in your previous picture doesn't make me a hater.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)
    Like I said ignore me. The girl is vain and admits it. I doubt anything anyone says will change her mind. I appologise if I offended xWishbonex but I got the impression it wouldn't make a difference.

xWishbonex - Just because I think you looked like a clown in your previous picture doesn't make me a hater.

Ahh it's k. I admit im vain but not in the slightest negativley is what i said. The nasty vain people, urararagh they deserve to have jibes thrown at them i sayyy cuz they need to get off their high horses. Only reason i took offence is because im not a nasty vain is all so i still do take offence to image related nashties ^^
    But ta for clearing it up tho ^0^

ReputationRep:
    xWishbonex - Just because I think you looked like a clown in your previous picture doesn't make me a hater
    It doesn't make you seem a particularly nice person either, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)

being vain means she cares about her appearance, it doesn’t mean she's arrogant. A lot of people are vain; they just don't openly admit it.

Also about the haircut thing: I often hate my haircuts for the first few days, but it's usually when it's a drastically different style and after a few days when I get over the initial shock I like it/love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcticsuicide)
    im extremely vain and self conscious and just got a really bad haircut, i dont know what to do
    Aw bless. Fix the hair so it looks nice under a hat? Colour it differently?

Haha lay off the vain student, I think they're just being blatantly honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by always + forever)
    It doesn't make you seem a particularly nice person either, tbh.
    True but I do believe it was a matter between xWishbonex and I and so doesn't require a comment from you, tbh.

I'm not a hater. I have one of my own in fact. I apologise if this face :p: means I'm being deadly serious.

I think xWishbonex has lovely big eyes, but then she already knows that

End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)
    True but I do believe it was a matter between xWishbonex and I and so doesn't require a comment from you, tbh.

I'm not a hater. I have one of my own in fact. I apologise if this face :p: means I'm being deadly serious.

I think xWishbonex has lovely big eyes, but then she already knows that

End of.
    Stop digging.

ReputationRep:
    is he dead yet?

ReputationRep:
    Take the poor OP seriously. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelfo)
    Stop digging.
    Don't tell me what to do.

Again, end of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)
    Don't tell me what to do.

Again, end of.
    How presumptuous of me to suggest that you stop making a **** of yourself so very publicly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelfo)
    How presumptuous of me to suggest that you stop making a **** of yourself so very publicly.
    Publicly? This is a forum. Mere words on a screen - you don't know me and I don't know you. I care very little whereas you seem to think I care a lot and therefore negged me. It is you who has just made an ass of themself.

Don't take things so seriously, please.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)
    Publicly? This is a forum. Mere words on a screen - you don't know me and I don't know you. I care very little whereas you seem to think I care a lot and therefore negged me. It is you who has just made an ass of themself.

Don't take things so seriously, please.

:p:
    I didn't neg you. If you'd like proof, I'll do so right now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my. Not at all popular today are we?

ReputationRep:
    Bless Thelfo. I really don't see why you're so offended. Do you enjoy having little 'wars' with people?! Heh.

Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going to get back to my real life. Enjoy yourself Thelfo and please brush your hair.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more baffled than offended. It's a bit of a shock to come across someone able to so artfully fit their entire foot in their mouth while their head is lodged so firmly up their own arse.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think anyone cares atm

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.