Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I worked at Morrisons for over two years, and on the whole they were great with pay etc.

It's definitely just your store, or at least your personnel dept. Good luck getting it sorted
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Mine was a newly built store - so i just blamed that for the poor standards i found...

ReputationRep:
    Atm im just waiting to hear back frm the store manager. After a lenghthy convo with him , he agreed that d pay woman is out of order, n he says he's going to look into it further n call me bk ....but im still waiting to hear from him...after 4 days. So mite hav to giv him anotha call. At least things are looking up tho.

ReputationRep:
    You should ask for compensation as well. Even if that thing about only being able to leave in the 4th week is in your contract, it's an unreasonable term and wouldn't hold up at an employment tribunal.
    What a ridiculous claim from that employee, TBH she should be given a disciplinary hearing.

ReputationRep:
    lol morrisons is gay, read my topic in chat to hear more. i hate morrisons so much

ReputationRep:
    ive just started woring for morrisons and they seem fine to me!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and they wer fine when i first started working ther 2
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :ditto: Didn't take me long to realise how bad they actually were.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.