Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently a third year student living in private student accommodation and for some strange reason, I haven't been given a supplementary grant this year when I have for the previous two years, meaning that this year I cannot even afford to cover the costs of my rent.
    I did the same things on my application this year as I did the previous two years and nothing in my household income has changed so I'm really confused and worried about it.
    Has anyone else had this problem???
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Did you apply for income assessed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    Did you apply for income assessed?
    I just applied for the same thing I have the previous years. My mum sent off her details and whatnot like she has done every year, was I supposed to have applied for income assessed too? This all confuses me so much
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi

It sounds like you may not have been income assessed yet. As this is account specific, please call us to check on this for you: 0300 100 0607

Thanks

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.