Didn't recieve supplementary grant in third year?

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently a third year student living in private student accommodation and for some strange reason, I haven't been given a supplementary grant this year when I have for the previous two years, meaning that this year I cannot even afford to cover the costs of my rent.
    I did the same things on my application this year as I did the previous two years and nothing in my household income has changed so I'm really confused and worried about it.
    Has anyone else had this problem???

ReputationRep:
    Did you apply for income assessed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    Did you apply for income assessed?
    I just applied for the same thing I have the previous years. My mum sent off her details and whatnot like she has done every year, was I supposed to have applied for income assessed too? This all confuses me so much

ReputationRep:
    Hi

It sounds like you may not have been income assessed yet. As this is account specific, please call us to check on this for you: 0300 100 0607

Thanks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 28, 2016
TSR Support Team
Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.