Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I am a student with an EU passport, was born in England and have been here all my life.
    I am in the process of applying for student finance and they have requested a "Right to Roam" letter from the Home Office. I have emailed the Home Office and can expect a reply in 20 days.
    Has anyone else had to produce one of these.? Does anyone know anything about this?
    Thank you very much for any help you can give.
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.