Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Breakdown Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am in need of a breakdown of how the maintenance loan is made up.
    I am a single parent, at Uni and claiming housing benefit.
    my local council don't just want a copy of how much I am getting, but also how the loan is made up in the first place, according to what the government say is enough to live off.
    apparntly they need this to asses my claim and see how much housing benefit i am entitled to. can you PLEASE help!!!

    Go Into your online student finance account and go to "entitlement summary" - this is the breakdown of the loan.
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.