Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

First post here and not even sure if this is the right place for it!!

I am interested in Strathclyde's business courses - of course highly accredited and #1 Business School in Scotland.

Compared to other unis I can't find, even after contacting admissions, the exact credits breakdown for the courses. I know it's 120 credits per year totalling 480 by Year 4.

To help you understand I was initially interested in Human Resource Management & Marketing course (UCAS NN65) - http://www.strath.ac.uk/courses/unde...mentmarketing/, and the course breakdown looked good.

However the website of that course doesn't include the fact you study I think 4 subjects in total and an elective?

I'm finding it all a bit confusing tbh, and the other unis seem to break down their course a bit easier to understand exactly what you'd be doing.

Can anyone help? Pleaaasee???

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.