University of Birmingham 2017 applicants & offer holders

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I decided to make this thread since I didn't seem to find any. Anyone received offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I got one on 11th October

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! I'm still waiting for a response (applied the 15th of October)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, what course did you apply for, and where else? Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise you could possibly get offers this early?

ReputationRep:
    Neither tbh, but I guess I did! I thought it would be a while because of the course I'm applying for. But I'm nervous that I won't get any others...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brakemieo)
    Neither tbh, but I guess I did! I thought it would be a while because of the course I'm applying for. But I'm nervous that I won't get any others...
    What course have u received an offer for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam1875)
    What course have u received an offer for?
    Law LLB, have you applied, if so what for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brakemieo)
    Law LLB, have you applied, if so what for?
    That's fantastic well done! Ive applied for Medicine and Biomedical Science, do you know the usual timeframe for offers for biomed and interview date for medicine?

ReputationRep:
    That's fantastic well done! Ive applied for Medicine and Biomedical Science, do you know the usual timeframe for offers for biomed and interview date for medicine?

No clue at all, sorry! But good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you You too

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for medicine too! I'm applying to chemistry as well. For medicine I'm pretty sure we won't hear anything until November at the earliest because that's when everyone's UKCAT scores are received

ReputationRep:
    I got two offers. One on 13th October and one on 16th October. I sent my UCAS app off about 3 weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenopsia)
    I'm applying for medicine too! I'm applying to chemistry as well. For medicine I'm pretty sure we won't hear anything until November at the earliest because that's when everyone's UKCAT scores are received
    Great, good luck with everything! That's a good point, so November it is then because interviews run from December I think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrack)
    I got two offers. One on 13th October and one on 16th October. I sent my UCAS app off about 3 weeks ago.
    Good news Does that mean there's an advantage to sending your application early or are they all considered at once?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today for Theoretical Physics and Applied Mathematics sent my application a week or so ago . I'm an international student from france so my condtions are a bit weird but anyways i'm so relieved to get my first offer!!

ReputationRep:
    Good news Does that mean there's an advantage to sending your application early or are they all considered at once?
    Thank you! I'm unsure, but considering I got a response as fast as I did, I would say it is certainly beneficial. So get those applications in as soon as!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    I've applied for Law at Birmingham haven't had an offer yet, but sent my application on the 15th October
    Also was wondering whether anyones applying through the A2B scheme

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    Got on offer on the 14th for Politics & IR, (ABB) !

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
University of Birmingham resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.