The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2017 applicants & offer holders

I decided to make this thread since I didn't seem to find any. Anyone received offers yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, I got one on 11th October
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Congratulations! I'm still waiting for a response (applied the 15th of October)
Reply 3
Thank you, what course did you apply for, and where else? Good luck.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
I didn't realise you could possibly get offers this early?
Reply 5
Neither tbh, but I guess I did! I thought it would be a while because of the course I'm applying for. But I'm nervous that I won't get any others...
Reply 6
Original post by brakemieo
Neither tbh, but I guess I did! I thought it would be a while because of the course I'm applying for. But I'm nervous that I won't get any others...

What course have u received an offer for? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Sam1875
What course have u received an offer for? :smile:

Law LLB, have you applied, if so what for?
Reply 8
Original post by brakemieo
Law LLB, have you applied, if so what for?

That's fantastic well done! Ive applied for Medicine and Biomedical Science, do you know the usual timeframe for offers for biomed and interview date for medicine?
Reply 9
Original post by Sam1875
That's fantastic well done! Ive applied for Medicine and Biomedical Science, do you know the usual timeframe for offers for biomed and interview date for medicine?

No clue at all, sorry! But good luck!
Reply 10
Thank you :smile: You too
Original post by Sam1875

I'm applying for medicine too! I'm applying to chemistry as well. For medicine I'm pretty sure we won't hear anything until November at the earliest because that's when everyone's UKCAT scores are received :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I got two offers. One on 13th October and one on 16th October. I sent my UCAS app off about 3 weeks ago. :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Kenopsia
I'm applying for medicine too! I'm applying to chemistry as well. For medicine I'm pretty sure we won't hear anything until November at the earliest because that's when everyone's UKCAT scores are received :smile:

Great, good luck with everything! That's a good point, so November it is then because interviews run from December I think?
Reply 14
Original post by abrack
I got two offers. One on 13th October and one on 16th October. I sent my UCAS app off about 3 weeks ago. :smile:

Good news :smile: Does that mean there's an advantage to sending your application early or are they all considered at once?
Got an offer today for Theoretical Physics and Applied Mathematics :smile: sent my application a week or so ago . I'm an international student from france so my condtions are a bit weird but anyways i'm so relieved to get my first offer!!
Original post by Sam1875
Good news :smile: Does that mean there's an advantage to sending your application early or are they all considered at once?

Thank you! :smile: I'm unsure, but considering I got a response as fast as I did, I would say it is certainly beneficial. So get those applications in as soon as! :biggrin:
Reply 17
Hey everyone,
I've applied for Law at Birmingham haven't had an offer yet, but sent my application on the 15th October
Also was wondering whether anyones applying through the A2B scheme
Reply 18
I am :smile:
Reply 19
Got on offer on the 14th for Politics & IR, (ABB) !

Quick Reply

Latest