Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    searching on yahoo for stuff on the uni i wanted (and did) go to...

i was the 2677th member of this place when it was a wee baba!

ReputationRep:
    I was searching for some project ideas on a lab PC at school. Then I noticed posts about how little everyone's motivation seemingly was!

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no idea!

It was so long ago, back in the far reaches of time...:p:

ReputationRep:
    Googled GCSE forum in the hope of getting GCSE help.

Found TSR and never looked back

ReputationRep:
    googled A level uni forum. (also my sis showed me)

ReputationRep:
    My ex found it and told me about d and d thought i would like it ....

ReputationRep:
    i was googling some classics stuff and this came up. best google i ever did...;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Was starting to set up a student site of my own (which never came to anything) and someone recommended this place to me.

ReputationRep:
    Googled something about what subjects to study for medicine.

ReputationRep:
    Referred by a mate

ReputationRep:
    Stumbled accross it while trying to get info and actual students experiences of uni. Was the best of a bad bunch :p:

ReputationRep:
    Googled something about GCSE Art coursework back at the beginning of Year 11. Joined up, forgot about it for a few months, remembered again and nearly 2 years later I haven't looked back

Searching about the LNAT test, which I poon'd btw. Even though I'm not doing Law now. :stupid:

(Original post by LPK)
    I found a thread about David Blaine's Thames trick on here. :p: When Unregistered peeps could post on UKL. ;yes;

Worrying that i was only 12. ;dry;
    :lies: lpk was the one in the box ;yes; blaine was hiding in a tent and they switched at the end

ReputationRep:
    How long did he stay in the box for? For some reason I seem to remember it being like a month or something but that seems stupidly long :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Googled about the biology practical. Joined to add a comment, then wandered onto the other threads and became addicted

ReputationRep:
    i was on that coursewrk.info site to try & get essays for my english haha & then theyre was a link to this site

ReputationRep:
    I think I remember doing some research into cellular respiration when I stumbled across this site... then got majorly distracted

Been a member ever since!

Helenia was the first member I came across, because at the time she was in the science forum.

A friend was using this place in the sixth form study area and I was using a different student forum... there wasn't much going on there so I had a look here and then spent months lurking in the university sections. I joined because I wanted to reply to something but then I couldn't be bothered and I disappeared back to the other forum for 6 months. :p:

I can't remember what made me come back.

Oh. I just remembered why I didn't join straight away. We weren't allowed to register with hotmail addresses.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.