Losing virginity on a one night stand?

Announcements

Would you guys/girls lose or have you lost your virginity on a one night stand?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was to a girl I was dating but it may as well have been a one night stand considering I never saw her again after it happened

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I was cool with it though, still am.

ReputationRep:
    I did and I have no regrets. I definitely feel I lost it to the right person even though I'd only known him for an hour when he asked me back to his hotel room. We just clicked and I knew there was no chance of it turning it anything more - he was leaving the country the next day. I had nothing to fear as I knew even if it went badly or I did something stupid he would be out of my life fast enough. It was, oddly, perfect. I like that I don't have any bad memories of him to taint the experience.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was supposed to be a one night stand except that we actually ended up seeing eachother again. He was a French student over in London (where I live) doing a placement. He had to go back to France in a few months but that was enough time for me to fall utterly head over heals for him, him being my first and all it was perfect. I spent all my money going over to Paris to see him again, I worked for months to earn that money, and he broke my heart. Should've just left it as a one night stand...

(Original post by bonesyy)
    Mine was supposed to be a one night stand except that we actually ended up seeing eachother again. He was a French student over in London (where I live) doing a placement. He had to go back to France in a few months but that was enough time for me to fall utterly head over heals for him, him being my first and all it was perfect. I spent all my money going over to Paris to see him again, I worked for months to earn that money, and he broke my heart. Should've just left it as a one night stand...
    Woah! He probably just wanted a hook up in London tbh cos he was lonely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Woah! He probably just wanted a hook up in London tbh cos he was lonely
    Yes I know that now I was 16/17 at the time so I wasn't really thinking clearly or had much experience with guys.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is your room a tip?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.