Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have a professor, who is in an attempt to make students enjoy learning, create some extra activities online. He reaches us with hot topics, ignites discussions, and even entertains us sometimes at evenings off. We treat him more like a mentor rather than a professor, because he cares about our personal and professional success.
    Never thought, that extra work could be so rewarding and leads to mentoring provided by such a great professor.

So, do you communicate with your professors online? If so, what kind of activities do you accomplish?

ReputationRep:
    We develop new theory.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyProsen)
    Hey! I have a professor, who is in an attempt to make students enjoy learning, create some extra activities online. He reaches us with hot topics, ignites discussions, and even entertains us sometimes at evenings off. We treat him more like a mentor rather than a professor, because he cares about our personal and professional success.
    Never thought, that extra work could be so rewarding and leads to mentoring provided by such a great professor.

So, do you communicate with your professors online? If so, what kind of activities do you accomplish?
    What university are you at?

ReputationRep:
    My maths teacher in year 9 tried to get us to interact with him on Twitter and we were all just like "lol no".

ReputationRep:
    I see enough of them in uni why would I want to do such a thing

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.