Afghan interpreter raped at knifepoint in Calais Jungle by migrants

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.businessinsider.com/an-int...jungle-2016-10

A 38 year old interpreter for a news channel was raped by three men of Pashtun origin in the Calais migrant camp known as the jungle.

ReputationRep:
    Tragic, if hardly surprising. A lot of these people are simply thugs who've had the strength/criminal connections to make it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serions871)

A 38 year old interpreter for a news channel was raped by three men of Pashtun origin in the Calais migrant camp known as the jungle.
    Many people from ultra-conservative countries believe that a woman without faith who does not dress "modestly" and does not obey a male family figure is almost worthless. I don't think this is surprising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Many people from ultra-conservative countries believe that a woman without faith who does not dress "modestly" and does not obey a male family figure is almost worthless. I don't think this is surprising.
    We need to import as many of these people as possible ASAP apparently. Maybe it was some of these 34 year-old children. Wonder what Lily Allen has to say about this.

ReputationRep:
    What ****ing *******s. Shame on them.

ReputationRep:
    Walking alone into a camp full of lonely men, from backward patriarchal countries of culture that despise women and moreover,
    already famous for terrorising truck drivers. What else would you expect from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    We need to import as many of these people ASAP apparently. Maybe it was some of these 34 year-old children. Wonder what Lily Allen has to say about this.
    If it had happened to her she would have something to genuinely cry about.

Not that one would wish such an act by such savages on anyone, even her. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Very sad to hear. Hope everyone stays safe out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serions871)

This makes me really sick, honestly how could you rape the very person who travels around the world to help you and you end up raping the poor woman. Those men that raped her should not be given any type of help and should be sent back to Afghanistan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Tragic, if hardly surprising. A lot of these people are simply thugs who've had the strength/criminal connections to make it :rolleyes:
    Or, maybe if you treat humans like scum of the earth, they act like scum of the earth? Would you really be surprised if a dog bit you after giving it repeated kickings?

Maybe the folks in the Jungle aren't thugs. Maybe they are people just like you and I seeking a better life, but forced through some of the most extreme experiences and situations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    Or, maybe if you treat humans like scum of the earth, they act like scum of the earth? Would you really be surprised if a dog bit you after giving it repeated kickings?

Maybe the folks in the Jungle aren't thugs. Maybe they are people just like you and I seeking a better life, but forced through some of the most extreme experiences and situations.
    Are you trying to justify rape and their violent behaviour? You disgusting piece of scum. The Jewish people who were in concentration camps were treated much worse. Did you see any of them make areas a no go area because of violent behaviour?

And you're really comparing them to dogs? Humans are cleverer than dogs and their minds are a million times more complex.

ReputationRep:

You're actually trying to justify what they did? What the **** is wrong with you? People like you make me sick

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how muslims are more upset about a woman having a scarf pulled off her head than they are by this.

ReputationRep:
    Or, maybe if you treat humans like scum of the earth, they act like scum of the earth?
    Are you seriously suggesting that because only a portion of illegal immigrants to the Eurozone have been afforded generous provisions by various European agencies they have, automatically, turned into rapists who rape fellow migrants? :lolwut:

Would you really be surprised if a dog bit you after giving it repeated kickings?
    So they're animals/savages? Ok

Maybe the folks in the Jungle aren't thugs
    A lot of them are anti-social bullies/thugs/criminals, which is why they've been able to make it that far. If you don't believe me, visit the place, or read the accounts of people who have been there only to be mugged, assaulted, and raped :yy:

they are people just like you and I seeking a better life
    In what way are they like me?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Am I camped out on the Australian border demanding to be let in? Nope

Do we all speak the same language, and have all our forbears built/fought for this great nation? Nope

Do we share the same culture, heritage, customs, or religion? Nope

Do we share the same ‘progressive’ epochal ideological norms/values? Nope

Do we belong to the same ethnic or tribal group, continent, or civilisation? Nope

Would they all consider it their utmost duty to protect crown and country? Nope

forced through some of the most extreme experiences and situations
    Some are, some aren’t, don’t be so naive (legit asylum seekers < refugees < migrants)

(Original post by Mr Moon Man)
    It's funny how muslims are more upset about a woman having a scarf pulled off her head than they are by this
    Would be funny, if it weren’t so troubling. Fortunately, sheeple, and the right-wing MSM that feed some of them their staple diet of prepared views, are starting to wise up to retrograde ideological forces/related 'them and us' partisanism

The No Borders movement want us to just let these people sweep into the UK. Plainly, they are traitors, who would sacrifice their mothers, sisters, and daughters (oh, and not to mention fellow campaigners) at the high alter of sanctimonious myopic pseudo-progressivism sooner than display the slightest hint of intellectual honesty and humility, or loyalty unto their own people and the fine institutions that have made possible their very existence/capacity to adopt a liberal stance in the first place!

ReputationRep:

You're not serious...

Are you saying their treated like sh*t is justification for rape?

ReputationRep:

Perhaps you could explain how they have been forced not to claim asylum in the first safe country outside the place they claim to have fled from? Who forced them to attack lorries? Who forced them to attack this interpreter?

Everything they have experienced in the Calais camp is through their own choice not to claim asylum correctly. They could be making a useful contribution to French society had they claimed asylum?

One the other hand many of them have attacked lorry and car drivers, exposing them to harm, delayed trains, attacked aid workers and interpreters (as here) and cause considerable trouble. Frankly, those people have already proved themselves to be the sort of immigrants we certainly don't want in Britain.

ReputationRep:
    Poor woman.

ReputationRep:

And this forces them to rape a women, right?

Or, maybe if you treat humans like scum of the earth, they act like scum of the earth?
    You're partially right about one thing: they are what they are because the were rised in particular conditions, in particular culture, by people of particular "qualities". But we can't fix that, and certainly not by allowing them to break law. If you allow people to break law, they learn that they can do whatever they want, this is demoralising!

I need documents to travel around the world, and that's good, because authorities have right to be able to find out who I am, and am I dangerous or not. As well, If I go somewhere, I must behave properly and not to violate freedom of other people, no matter how angry or frustrated am I and this are very basics of social life.
    An idea that someone rapes a woman because he's badly treated is sick dangerous. A person who acts like that, ought to end in prison, to make sure that he'll no longer be a threat for other people.
    The only problem is, that for immigrants from particular places such as Somalia, our prisons may be prividing much better life conditions than freedom out there, so they would treat going to prison as a reward. Therefore the best thing to do is to sent them back.

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly what happens when you let these scum in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot003)
    You're not serious...

Are you saying their treated like sh*t is justification for rape?
    According to him yes.

Imagine how ****ing insecure you must be if you try to justify rape or even do the action.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.