Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I lived in 3 countries and speak their languages AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I lived in Russia, Belgium and England and studied at their schools so I managed to learn 3 languages and I speak them fluently. Ask me stuffffs :P

where in russia?

ReputationRep:
    ****, that's amazing.

Would you be interested in having coitus with me?

ReputationRep:
    That's lucky imo, did you enjoy moving to different countries while growing up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prostheticzeta)
    I lived in Russia, Belgium and England and studied at their schools so I managed to learn 3 languages and I speak them fluently. Ask me stuffffs :P
    You would know four if you were truly badass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    where in russia?
    Omsk, in Siberia

Dzien dobry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    You would know four if you were truly badass.
    I used to speak French quite well but I forgot it as I really hated it as a kid, I do regret it now

How old are you and how long did you stay in each country?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What caused the fall of the USSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by finlay4)
    That's lucky imo, did you enjoy moving to different countries while growing up?
    I loved it ! I especially loved switching schools, idk why, pretty sure kids usually hate switching school cause they leave their friends behind. It didnt really bother me and I stay in contact with most of them
    You also get to try a lot of different cuisines which is amazing cause food is life
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take you to learn 1 language and all of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackstarr)
    How old are you and how long did you stay in each country?
    I was born in Russia and moved out to Belgium when I was nine. I lived in Belgium for 3 years and 4 months. Moved to England in 2010 I am 19 in a month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    global warming

ReputationRep:
    sounds truly amazing when you say it, it is the same case with me Poland, Spain and now England. How did you adapt? Was it a challenge? How old are you when you were moving from country to country? omg so sorry for throwing questions at you :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I always see you posting random unrelated questions in these AMA threads lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defraction)
    How long did it take you to learn 1 language and all of them?
    Russian wasnt a problem as it is my mother tongue. However, Dutch took me about 6 months to learn ( I was silent the entire time until someone decided to bully me so I had a right go at them and everyone was like woah, she can speak Dutch) It took a lot of dedication and long hours of work (for a nine year old) it was worth it in the end though
    English didn't take long either, I was obsessed wiht MCR and green day so I was always listening to english songs. It took me about 4 months to be able to write essays for English and history ;P

ReputationRep:
    Ow wow I lived in two countries and speak three of their lauguages and and extra one I learn my self

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    ****, that's amazing.

Would you be interested in having coitus with me?
    buy me a drink first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliencreature)
    sounds truly amazing when you say it, it is the same case with me Poland, Spain and now England. How did you adapt? Was it a challenge? How old are you when you were moving from country to country? omg so sorry for throwing questions at you :s
    nooo dont be sorry xD this is the reason why i decided to post this on TSR!!! I adapted well!! Took me a while to learn European culture though !! A never seen / met a black / gay person, and coming from a traditional russian family, it has taken a lot of arguments to teach my parents no to be homophobic/ racist xD I was 9 when i moved out of russian, 13 when I moved out of belgium
    what about you??????

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.