Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Bullet Journals

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Any bullet journalists out there? Or anyone interested in bullet journals? I wanna hear your thought on how they've helped you and how you use them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HushedMeow)
    Hey! Any bullet journalists out there? Or anyone interested in bullet journals? I wanna hear your thought on how they've helped you and how you use them!
    I LOVE looking at them. Gingerbread101 has lots of pics of hers, she's brill at it!

I think Fox Corner and She-Ra are into it too!

Also, I love your username! Welcome to TSR :bl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I LOVE looking at them. Gingerbread101 has lots of pics of hers, she's brill at it!

I think Fox Corner and She-Ra are into it too!

Also, I love your username! Welcome to TSR :bl:
    Ah! They're beautiful! I'm obsessed with Bullet journals and studyblrs at the moment! And thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_20160328_203215.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  361.9 KB
    I got out of the habit recently though, been quite busy at uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    So pretty :adore:

ReputationRep:
    I keep one and find it definitely helps me stay focused. I like being able to keep all information I need about, well, anything all in a single place. Being able to refer back and get an exact date for an event has proved to be incredibly handy too - a huge pro that I've found a lot of people neglect to mention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    It's amazing! GAH! I love looking at them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    I keep one and find it definitely helps me stay focused. I like being able to keep all information I need about, well, anything all in a single place. Being able to refer back and get an exact date for an event has proved to be incredibly handy too - a huge pro that I've found a lot of people neglect to mention.
    Yeah! I love how customisable it is as well, rather than just shop-bought diaries ^^

ReputationRep:
    I've been doing this a couple of months now. Surprised I've kept at it but it really helps me pace myself with health stuff and work out what I want/need to do, and also feel like I've achieved something even when I've been able to do next to nothing. Bit different to how other people use them but yeah.

I just have days in there mostly, I usually start with four things per day but can add stuff on the end with what I've done. The items very in size and stuff depending on how well I am. At the beginning of the month I also have a dates page with them all down the side so I can add in events, and also a vague list of what I want to have done by the end of the month. I don't really stick to that though!

Presentation, it's a nice book with different colour pens. Much more than that and I wouldn't bother doing it I don't think but it still looks cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    iEthan

I would love too... but don't have time to make it pretty so I just write

Fox Corner is very profesh and don't even get me started on Gingerbread101 :fan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    iEthan

Fox Corner is very profesh and don't even get me started on Gingerbread101 :fan:
    :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    iEthan

That makes you about 40x more organised than me!

ReputationRep:
    This is my old bullet journal from last year when I had loads of time to work on it (i.e. I was unemployed )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    This is my old bullet journal from last year when I had loads of time to work on it (i.e. I was unemployed )

:gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)

Wow! It looks amazing! I'd love to have that much time but I doubt anyone does at his stage in life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HushedMeow)
    I have started one for 2017 and I love it already!! So nice to have a planner that is tailored to suit your exact needs, and make it look super pretty too!!

Helps me stay organised and motivated

ReputationRep:
    This was not what I expected, I was thinking bullets.

ReputationRep:
    eeek. these are brilliant!!! :shock: :shock:
    was thinking:
    these sound like an idea to try - I have used a journal before but not stuck to it..
    now I know how to use that notebook I got for Xmas

ReputationRep:
    I just started keeping a bujo! This was the only thread I found for them here though... Not much of a journalling community on TSR I guess? :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmeliaLost)
    I just started keeping a bujo! This was the only thread I found for them here though... Not much of a journalling community on TSR I guess? :emo:
    I imagine there are a lot of individual people, but no community has come together yet :moon:

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.