Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Accommodation at East Central House Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I'm considering giving up my room at East Central House so I can commute instead which would work out a lot better for me. But I need somebody to take over my room so I don't lose all of the money due to the contract I'm in.
    The room has a single bed, desk, wardrobe, chest of drawers, storage etc and an en suite. Cost per week is £175. The location of the accommodation is approximately 7 minute walk to the main campus.
    If any first year students at City University London are interested please message me
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.