Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

just under 3 days between C3 and C4!!!

ReputationRep:
    The title says it all, that really sucks, I thought it would be about a week apart, like how it is for Edexcel AS.

C3: 20th June PM
    C4: 23rd June AM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhfn)
    The title says it all, that really sucks, I thought it would be about a week apart, like how it is for Edexcel AS.

thats good tbh get them out the way quick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhfn)

Buy yourself a graphical calc and even if the exams were a week from now, you wouldn't be worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naruke)
    Buy yourself a graphical calc and even if the exams were a week from now, you wouldn't be worried
    Lol. Bio, physics, chem and maths are all within 2 weeks of each other. Should be fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhfn)

Okay. So? Tell that to the people who sit one exam right after another because they clash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhfn)

I have most of my exams that week ((

C3, C4, my hardest politics unit and my hardest history unit!!! I am so happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Okay. So? Tell that to the people who sit one exam right after another because they clash
    Curious, did you use a graphical calculator for your exams?

ReputationRep:
    im so confused. 3 days apart is lots of time. They are about 36 waking hours apart. revise c4 for a fraction of that time and youll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ze Witcher)
    Curious, did you use a graphical calculator for your exams?
    Didn't use a graphical calculator.

ReputationRep:
    Im here doing 6 units of maths next year and aea maths lol kill me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantham999)
    Im here doing 6 units of maths next year and aea maths lol kill me
    im doing 9 maths units and 2 step papers( I and II)🔫 ...
    exam periods going to be a nightmare

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.