Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

My College course is so RETARDED*. Watch

ReputationRep:
    RETARDED* - Used in context of the course not people or any person

Man, Employability & Enterprise is a Retarded BTEC at college.

All we do is play with mash-mellows and spaghetti sticks as part of teamwork to build a tower.

Or like today use Lego to build a bridge and have 2 people slide on under.

And on Wednesday's do cruppy Volunteering at a Offsite College centre.

I am so pissed off that I was 1 GCSE off staying on at my 6th form for 5 day a week but now I gotta do this crappy course at college 3 day a week.

If only I got that C in English in year 11 like I had in the year 10 mocks.
    Now I gotta spend a whole year working on it again to resit.....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    employability and enterprise is part of Welsh bac. which is compulsory in wales. it's ''silly'' but it counts as an A level grade to some uni like exeter :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    employability and enterprise is part of Welsh bac. which is compulsory in wales. it's ''silly'' but it counts as an A level grade to some uni like exeter :hoppy:
    The course feels like I have stepped back in time to Year 6 or something......

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.