The Student Room Group

Asking boys out? HELP needed....

I would class myself as a quiet girl and am currently studying A2 levels and have never had any serious relationships with boys and would like advice on approaching more boys. I am in classes with mostly boys (who are single) that don't really take notice of me but everyone says I'm good looking so I don't see why not. I have started going out more at nighttime and taking a few drinks and I still find that boys don't approcah me. Could anyone give me advice on how to appoach boys on nights out or during school? Or does this seem to forward?
Just try to get to know some boys first, just in the same way you would make friends with someone. Eventually you will find a boy who you can tell likes you back, in which case you press forward until either he or you asks the other out. Try to go for boys who are also quiet, as you'll have a much higher chance of getting them to like you back.
Make them take notice of you!! Not by changing yourself or being obnoxious, but by having confidence in who you are and enjoying the moment. If you’re always looking for something or worried about your next move you’ll end up just sabotaging yourself with doubt, trust me

Quick Reply

Latest