Malibu and Coke?!? Watch

arminvanpite
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by whatever...)
really? OMG i didnt know!! I hate coke and always mix it with lemonade and all my friends think i'm mental:rolleyes:
Yes, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally.
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aye, girls drink. Generally any mixer with coke or lemonade (with perhaps the exception of Whiskey) is a girls drink.

Also anything coloured, named after a holiday resort or with cocktail umbrellas in them are girly.

Its also disgusting :puke:
tetrahydrocannabinol.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Gotaprob)
Ok, so I often order Malibu and Coke when I go out. It's not all I drink and I usually have vodka or JD. But the burning question is.........is Malibu and coke a girls drink? If so, what makes it so? The fact that its only 20% or so in strenght? If that's the case then surely beer is the ultimate girls drink given it's low alcohol content? I like coconut like many guys i'm sure, but has this connotation put you off from ordering it in public?!?!?!
It is a girly drink, but who gives a rat's arse when it tastes that nice?
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Beckieee)
haha
it depends where i am, if it's a harsh place i send my 5 foot 10 friend up for drinks
We recently found that in our local cheap starting off place, a spirit and mixer is Β£1.30! 5 malibu and cokes please...
in terms of alcoholic content, that's about Β£5 a pint.

and yeah its a girls drink becuase its so sweet
Jake22
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I guess it depends what type of pub you are in but to be honest, I would just have the confidence to drink what you want without being put off by what other people think. I mean, I used to go to one pub with a friend who sometimes drank Boddingtons and one time a guy was giving him a hard time saying 'Boddingtons? That's a tart's drink' so my mate just winked at him and said 'Yeah, I bought it for your missus!'

A drink is just a means of refreshment; it needn't be a statement of masculinity.
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've never had malibu and coke but I have had malibu straight and it tastes like coconut shampoo. Not that i know what coconut shampoo tastes like...
Jingaling
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Most people I know think it's more of a girls drink, and most of the boys I know always bang on about it tasting of perfume (weirdos, it's lovely).

I drink it with coke or cranberry juice. Seriously, it's really nice with pineapple juice too, but Malibu and cranberry juice is the best (well I think so). I reaallly really like the Pineapple and Mango flavoured Malibu too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1375)
79.53%
Leave (354)
20.47%

Watched Threads