The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
:confused:
Reply 21
Tinykates
well yes becaus eit's my choice - but it's more like taking lots of risks which MAY cause discomfort when i could just play it safe

Irregardless, the actions which you have pre-determined to carry out may result in you attaining a state of physical deterioration. Therefore, through the application of a self-detiriorating action under your own auspices, you have carried out a passive action of harm unto yourself. Therefore: masochism.
Reply 22
You talking about anything like this:
http://www.uk-learning.net/t47709.html
?
Mr White
Irregardless, the actions which you have pre-determined to carry out may result in you attaining a state of physical deterioration. Therefore, through the application of a self-detiriorating action under your own auspices, you have carried out a passive action of harm unto yourself. Therefore: masochism.

Who remember's tom lehrer's masochism tango?

MB
Reply 24
musicboy
Who remember's tom lehrer's masochism tango?

MB

To be quaint:

Wtf?
Mr White
To be quaint:

Wtf?

Tom Lehrer is a comic singer from the 50s and 60s. He's very funny.

MB

Also good to see you back roundd here whiteface
Reply 26
TK
OP
Mr White

thanks
Reply 27
Tinykates
you always make things difficult for yourself, when you could easily make things easier? :confused:

Negativism
Tinykates
you always make things difficult for yourself, when you could easily make things easier? :confused:

It's called: terrible judgment and terrible taste in men. Voila.
Reply 29
SamTheMan
It's called: terrible judgment and terrible taste in men. Voila.

Why does Tks taste in men bother you so much?
Cossack
Why does Tks taste in men bother you so much?

You don't see why? hmmm... :biggrin:
Tinykates

Now that really sounds like me!:tongue:
Who can have fun without challenge?!!!..
(okay ppl, I know I am weird! :rolleyes: )
Reply 32
SamTheMan
You don't see why? hmmm... :biggrin:

No, why would someone you know only through an internet forum liking someone that you have never met bother you???
Cossack
No, why would someone you know only through an internet forum liking someone that you have never met bother you???

Because the girl's good-looking and the guy is a total knobhead. Simple as that.
Reply 34
SamTheMan
Because the girl's good-looking and the guy is a total knobhead. Simple as that.

So you're upset that a good looking girl is going out with someone that you dont like???? Does that mean you're jealous or just bitter???
Cossack
So you're upset that a good looking girl is going out with someone that you dont like???? Does that mean you're jealous or just bitter???

Nothing to do with not liking the guy. He clearly is a dimwit. Just a shame that a good-looking girl can't find any better.
How can I be jealous? :confused:
Reply 36
SamTheMan
Nothing to do with not liking the guy. He clearly is a dimwit. Just a shame that a good-looking girl can't find any better.
How can I be jealous? :confused:

'Jealousy is an emotion experienced by one who perceives that attention, love or affection is being given to a third party when it should rightfully be given to them.' - hmm not sure if that applies here :biggrin:
Cossack
'Jealousy is an emotion experienced by one who perceives that attention, love or affection is being given to a third party when it should rightfully be given to them.' - hmm not sure if that applies here :biggrin:

Nope, shouldn't be given to me. So, there you have it...
Reply 38
SamTheMan
Nope, shouldn't be given to me. So, there you have it...

Perhaps you're right in which case you're merely bitter,

'A strong resentment or cynicism, often without ample reason'
Reply 39
Cossack
Perhaps you're right in which case you're merely bitter,

'A strong resentment or cynicism, often without ample reason'

lol have you got the dictionary infront of you? :biggrin::tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending