Naz123786
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys
I need a bit of help on revising for unit 2 english language foundation.
I am wanting a c
Pervisouly in summer 2016 i gained c in unit 1 and d in unit 2 so i took into for a remark and got c in unit 1 and e in unit 2 whcih still have me a d overall
I am wanting to know how vouls i revise for the exam writing i just cant start with a good structor what else could i do
Please help
trabajadora
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Naz123786)
Hi guys
I am wanting a c
Pervisouly in summer 2016 i gained c in unit 1 and d in unit 2 so i took into for a remark and got c in unit 1 and e in unit 2 whcih still have me a d overall
I am wanting to know how vouls i revise for the exam writing i just cant start with a good structor what else could i do
Please help
Which exam board are you with?
Naz123786
Rep:
?
wejc
i am failing on my writing side
i possibly dont know what ekse to do ive looked at everything
Naz123786
Rep:
?
wejc english langauge gcse foundarion
username2471155
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Naz123786)
Hi guys
I am wanting a c
Please help
Personally I think the paper that I'm doing is the easiest. Edexcel iGCSE English Language B out of 100 marks 3 hours and only 1 paper you can get what you want.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (639)
48.59%
No (676)
51.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed