Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)

no I don't know anything about the 'chav' culture.
    Oh really? You soon will my dear, you soon will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by negated enigma)
    you should learn your history.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Fascist_Action

chavs or the white working classes have fought in the struggle against fascism and racism for years not just the middle class liberals.
    I never said they hadn't, i said it was a tiny minority of people, not the class as a whole...

You should learn to read and leave the history to me. I study it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToysRUs)
    Oh really? You soon will my dear, you soon will.
    shes from australia - apparently they don't have chavs down under - or so i was told by her :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    I never said they hadn't, i said it was a tiny minority of people, not the class as a whole...

You should learn to read andleave the history to me. I study it...

how to sound pretentious.

"History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this. "
    Karl Marx

ReputationRep:

"History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this. "
    Karl Marx

Well done, you have included a pointless quote, which is not even relevent to the conversation. You must feel so big.

History is ultimately pointless, there is no point in it because humans no matter what make the same mistakes over and over again. History has proven this, so what is the point in it? It is just a good way of learning to argue, analyse and character profile important people in the development of the human race. History occupies way too much of your time, for little gain. It does not do much else...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Well done, you have included a pointless quote, which is not even relevent to the conversation. You must feel so big.

History is ultimately pointless, there is no point in it because humans no matter what make the same mistakes over and over again. History has proven this, so what is the point in it? It is just a good way of learning to argue, analyse and character profile important people in the development of the human race. History occupies way too much of your time, for little gain. It does not do much else...
    yawn!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

Awesome response, did it challenge your IQ?

ReputationRep:
    rather ironically racism has no colour lets not forget.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    as i was getting off at my stop one of the guys was like 'watch out everyone! she's gonna blow up!' i am not a muslim but just because i had brown skin they assumed i was
    'Coz Muslims like, blow up.

ReputationRep:
    rather ironically racism has no colour lets not forget.
    yeah, you are completely right, sorry if my post was a bit of a 'damn you white chavs' rant, i didnt mean it to come out like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bindymackenzie)
    yeah, you are completely right, sorry if my post was a bit 'damn you white chavs' rant, i didnt mean it to come out like that
    not to worry, it was a message for everyone at.:tsr2: and beyond.

i like to do my bit for the younger generation.:cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.