Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by hriz
I received an unconditional for psychology. Initially they gave me unconditional but upgraded it a month or so later

Me too, they upgraded my original offer to study psychology in January!
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Hey guys, in case anyone coming through here is a computer science applicant for this year at Cov Uni there's a FB page where you can meet others starting the course in September before we actually start, definitely worth doing in my opinion. There's not really anyone on the page yet as it only started today but hopefully plenty of people will be there soon.

This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/CovUniCompSciApps2017/
I have a conditional offer for Sport and Exercise Science.
Hello
I am interest about the postgraduate course , Avdertising and Marketing.If anyone informations about the environment and the city I will be happy to know.
will anyone be applying for the illustration and animation course at coventry this year :smile:
Reply 25
Anyone who are going to study MA International Relations ?
Going to be Studying psychology at cov starting next month, I ride a motorbike, does anyone know where I can park near to where I need to be ?
Reply 27
Anyone studying law ?
Original post by skoomafish
I'm nervous applying. I'm 23 and will be 24 when I go Coventry university. I've been living with my mothers family in Thailand and lost contact with friends while over there. I'm scared I'm too old to make friends.

Computer Science for me

Hey I'm doing computer science too..don't be worried you'll love England. There's a good amount of older students too I hear
Anyone doing Business and Marketing? ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending