The Student Room Group

Things You Regret Doing

What are some of the things you regret doing?

I regret being a crazy fangirl, putting a cringy username for a previous account (*shudders*) and hurting my friends ._.
Reply 1
Not doing something productive in my life instead of using this website.
Original post by BlushingClouds
What are some of the things you regret doing?

I regret being a crazy fangirl, putting a cringy username for a previous account (*shudders*) and hurting my friends ._.

Joining this site as i waste sooo much time!:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
mergers & acquisitions
Being a social justice warrior.
i regret not spending enough time with the people i love.
Falling in love and giving my soul and trust to someone who managed to break me apart entirely.
Original post by alevelssuck_
Falling in love and giving my soul and trust to someone who managed to break me apart entirely.

:console:
I regret getting putting up posters on tbe wrong bedroom wall... whenever i want to move or take them down the wall paper rips :frown:

Its not that deep
Only getting a BCC at a-level :angry:

Still pissed off at myself for not trying harder, 16-18 me was such an idiot
Picking A-level physics... basically setting myself up for failure.
I regret bleaching my hair earlier this year. T'was the biggest mistake of my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This website is the death of me!
I think most of my regrets are things I didn't do.
Reply 14
Original post by alevelssuck_

Who broke your heart?
Original post by Drunq
Who broke your heart?

My boyfriend who one day said he loved me so much and wants to spend the rest of his life with me and then literally the next said he doesn't see me in his future.
I regret doing many things...but better not to worry about it now.I should have listened and thought about the consequences earlier

Spoiler

smelting down several designer and fine jewellery pieces before i knew about the brands and not researching them
Not watching enough tv and instead aimlessly scrolling through youtube as a means of pre-occupation

Quick Reply

Latest