Birmingham City University Applicants 2017

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for adult nursing degree, and had the interview last Friday. The wait is killing me! BCU seems like a really nice place to study and I know someone who graduated last year with nothing bad to say about it. I'm currently studying access to health as a mature student and on track to get entry requirements.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I was just wondering the usual response time BCU takes to respond to their applicants. I submitted my UCAS applications in the middle of November and I am yet to hear from BCU. As BCU is my first choice I am slightly concerned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hms320)
    Hi there, I was just wondering the usual response time BCU takes to respond to their applicants. I submitted my UCAS applications in the middle of November and I am yet to hear from BCU. As BCU is my first choice I am slightly concerned.
    My ucas was sent off 25th November and I had heard back for an interview on the 12th Dec.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silcrows)
    My ucas was sent off 25th November and I had heard back for an interview on the 12th Dec.
    I sent mine off on the 18th of November and haven't heard a thing.

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine off on the 18th of November and haven't heard a thing.
    Might be worth contacting them, I don't know of anyone who's had to wait 2 months for a reply.

ReputationRep:
    Might be worth contacting them, I don't know of anyone who's had to wait 2 months for a reply.
    Will do that. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for BCU on March 9th for Medical Ultrasound! Really nervous and excited! Anyone else got one?

ReputationRep:
    What course are you applying for?
    the school of education told me they'd get back to me first week back from Christmas holidays and they haven't. My mocks finish on Wednesday so I'll probably send then an email.

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine off last Tuesday, wondering what's the usual time BCU takes to respond....?
    Plus I applied for Business Management.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zebby1999)
    What course are you applying for?
    the school of education told me they'd get back to me first week back from Christmas holidays and they haven't. My mocks finish on Wednesday so I'll probably send then an email.
    Hi there! Please do send us a private message with your full name and UCAS ID number and I'll chase this up with the school for you.
    Amanda - BCU team

ReputationRep:
    Received an invite to interview

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have an unconditional offer on Psychology and Criminology at bcu!
    Any questions Ill be happy to answer

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anybody had an interview at BCU for paramedic science? Just wondering how long the day will be approximately?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wondering what's the usual time BCU takes to respond....? Plus I applied for Business Management.
    Already achieved my 4 offers just waiting for BCU to respond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thusan98)
    Wondering what's the usual time BCU takes to respond....? Plus I applied for Business Management.
    Already achieved my 4 offers just waiting for BCU to respond
    Hi thusan98,

I've chased this up with our Business Admissions team and they're currently working through all applications in date order so it depends on when you made your application to us. If you haven't heard back yet they must still be processing your application and so keep an eye on your UCAS track because this will update as soon as they have.

Good luck and well done on your other 4 offers!

Hopefully you'll hear back soon.

Allt he best,
    Lydia,
    The BCU Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leahjane)
    Hi, has anybody had an interview at BCU for paramedic science? Just wondering how long the day will be approximately?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Leahjane,

I've just found out from our admissions team that the interview lasts approximately 1 hour 15 to 1 hour 30. I hope this helps!

Good luck with your interview!

Lydia
    The BCU Team

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard back yet? I had an interview last Friday too xx

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for adult nursing degree, and had the interview last Friday. The wait is killing me! BCU seems like a really nice place to study and I know someone who graduated last year with nothing bad to say about it. I'm currently studying access to health as a mature student and on track to get entry requirements.
    Have you heard back yet? X

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview for child nursing yet? I haven't heard a thing and it's worrying me because I though interviews were Feb/March time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colli152)
    Has anyone had an interview for child nursing yet? I haven't heard a thing and it's worrying me because I though interviews were Feb/March time.
    Hi,I was sent a questionnaire to complete,a week ago now and havent heard anything back either. This is the only uni I am waiting on.

Good Luck x

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 19, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Spring onions - Yay or nay?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.