Birmingham City University Offer Holders 2017

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Which course do you have an offer for?
    English
    What are the course requirements?
    BBC
    What grades are you predicted or already have?
    predicted ABBC
    How quickly did you get an offer after your application?
    It was my last offer, I got it beginning of January.
    Did you have to have an interview?
    No
    What are you most looking forward to?
    learning more about my chosen subject, meeting new people and being in a different environment to study

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    This thread is for those who have received offers, either conditional or unconditional. First of all, congratulations!
    Which course do you have an offer for?
    BA Primary Education with QTS
    What are the course requirements?
    BBC (My offer was lowered to BCC)
    Passing skills tests
    DBS check
    Health check
    What grades are you predicted or already have?
    BBB
    How quickly did you get an offer after your application?
    Well, I sent in my application a week before the Christmas holidays and received an offer to interview in mid Jan. Went to my interview on 1 March and just heard today that I have a conditional offer.
    Yup They were super amazing.
    Being around professionals in their field and learning everything that I can. Also, the hands on approach to the course is amazing alongside the move next year to the South campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zebby1999)
    Yup They were super amazing.
    Being around professionals in their field and learning everything that I can. Also, the hands on approach to the course is amazing alongside the move next year to the South campus.
    Hey Zebby1999,

That's great to hear! Hopefully we'll be seeing you in September! :banana:

If you have any questions in the meantime, just ask.

All the best,
    Lydia
    The BCU team

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered a conditional place for midwifery 2017 and I'm so excited because it's my first choice uni! I've heard all the health care students are in similar/close halls, this may not be true but if so, id love to get to know any health care students beforehand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megmarshall18)
    I've been offered a conditional place for midwifery 2017 and I'm so excited because it's my first choice uni! I've heard all the health care students are in similar/close halls, this may not be true but if so, id love to get to know any health care students beforehand
    Hi hun, congratulations on your offer, I've got an offer for children's nursing. Which halls are you choosing? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've accepted a conditional offer for mental health nursing, January 2018 start (couldn't find a post for that)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 17, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.