The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

University of Gloucestershire applicants [2017]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ryan627
Haha yeah I got an email confirming I booked my applicant day for the 25th with a little barcode at the bottom, really looking forward to it because I'm driving me and my friend down as we both applied for the same course and we are thinking of making a weekend of it.

Sounds like a good plan to me, nice that could possibly have someone with you as well. Enjoy yourselves! You can apply to all the accommodation, if you haven't already.
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
I've been given an unconditional offer to study Criminology, will be going to the applicant day on February 25th :smile:
Ive been given an conditional offer for business and marketing management. I'm going to the applicant day on Wednesday 23rd Feb :smile:
I have an interview for Music Business on Wednesday but I haven't had any information through from Glos as it came through UCAS Track. Does anyone know if I need to take anything with me?
Hi!

I am Chloe,I am going to study in UOG this September:colondollar:.What is the total number of students of the uni now? And just wandering about the sociaty and clubs in it? Is there singing club?:u::u:

Chloe
Original post by University of Gloucestershire
Hello everyone,

We have created this thread for anyone who is thinking of applying to the University of Gloucestershire starting in 2017.

If you’re looking to study here with us in Cheltenham or Gloucester, say hello and introduce yourself, tell us what you’re interested in studying and we will be on-hand to answer any questions you have about our courses or life at the university. :h:

Maria at the University of Gloucestershire

Hi I'm Sammy, I have just accepted an unconditional to study Fine Art here! Is anyone else thinking Fine Art? :smile:
Hi, at first I got a conditional offer from Gloucester on UCAS for the Philosophy, Religion and Ethics course, and a few days later received an unconditional by letter. I chose Gloucester as my first choice the other day so I'm wondering when the status of the offer will change on UCAS? I just want to be certain that it's an unconditional :smile:
Original post by ch4rlottee
Hi, at first I got a conditional offer from Gloucester on UCAS for the Philosophy, Religion and Ethics course, and a few days later received an unconditional by letter. I chose Gloucester as my first choice the other day so I'm wondering when the status of the offer will change on UCAS? I just want to be certain that it's an unconditional :smile:

Hey Charlotte, congratulations! And I was in the same situation for criminology, mine changed the next day, but I have spoken to a few other people and it takes up to 5 working days or so Hope this helps!
Original post by molly_hill
Hey Charlotte, congratulations! And I was in the same situation for criminology, mine changed the next day, but I have spoken to a few other people and it takes up to 5 working days or so Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! This is super helpful :smile:
I'm currently applying for the Youth and Community course and have an interview so hopefully I will get an offer as this was my favourite university.
Got an unconditional offer and accepted as my firm choice, now just the wait till September!
Hi all I have just been offered a place on the Youth Work course this is my firm choice.
Anyone else applied as it was cancelled but has been brought back?
QUOTE=University of Gloucestershire;68112934]Hello everyone,

We have created this thread for anyone who is thinking of applying to the University of Gloucestershire starting in 2017.

If you’re looking to study here with us in Cheltenham or Gloucester, say hello and introduce yourself, tell us what you’re interested in studying and we will be on-hand to answer any questions you have about our courses or life at the university. :h:

Maria at the University of Gloucestershire
I've got an unconditional offer to study Accounting and Finance at the Uni of Gloucestershire starting September 2017 - I've heard the course is listed in the uk top 20? however I don't know much about the area and even the uni itself. also wanted to know more about opportunities to study abroad or have a placement year abroad/in UK from within the course at the uni?

I have an applicant day tomorrow so I guess I'll find out more then, but I just wanted to ask on here to get any further info from current or ex students from the uni
Hey!
I got an unconditional to do forensic computing this year, and I already know I love the uni and area, but does anyone know if there's anywhere around which is 24 hours or open till late?
Reply 54
Hey!
I got an unconditional offer to study Film Production this year!
Is anyone else panning to study it too?
Original post by Ana26p
Hey!
I got an unconditional offer to study Film Production this year!
Is anyone else panning to study it too?

Me :smile: I've firmed my place now! So excited for September!
Reply 56
I've been given an Unconditional offer to study Journalism!
I'm doing this course too ☺️
I'll be starting in September on Park campus! I'm going to be studying Cyber and Computer Security. Looking forward to it!
I'm over on Oxstalls Campus studying Physical education and Sports Coaching, anyone else? I'm staying in cheltenham though at the Pittville Village :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending