The Student Room Group

I got caught by the police.

I don't know if I can go back to the UK. What should I do? Right now I'm chillin' in my house. Do I apply for visa?
Reply 1
This isn't a lot of information. What did you get caught doing? Where was it? Why would you need a visa?
Reply 2
If you're right, there's probably not much useful advice I can give....
Reply 3
Original post by Hawke0
I don't know if I can go back to the UK. What should I do? Right now I'm chillin' in my house. Do I apply for visa?

"I got caught"
"Right now I'm chillin' in my house "
:colonhash:
Original post by Hawke0

Based on the amount of information provided I'm highly sceptical as to whether you could make an application for a visa or find the airport.
Reply 5
shouldn't have followed the killer clown faze then...
Reply 6
You lot think this is serious? All of OP's threads are random.
Next time, don't get caught :u:
Hey all. The reason is the word arrest. The requirement is visa. That's what it says when I read that document. :tongue::wink::biggrin:
Original post by Hawke0

How about not bothering. Our country has enough of its home grown criminals without importing any. Continue chillin in your te....house.
Original post by Laomedeia
How about not bothering. Our country has enough of its home grown criminals without importing any. Continue chillin in your te....house.
That's not fair.:p:D:redface:
Original post by sek510i
This isn't a lot of information. What did you get caught doing? Where was it? Why would you need a visa?
All I can tell you is The reason is the word arrest. The requirement is visa. That's what it says when I read that document.

Quick Reply

Latest