The Student Room Group

Girls show interest at first and then nothing...

Hey

It happened a couple of times very recently. They seem interested at first and then nothing... What am I doing wrong?

The first girl was a girl I met at a party. We stayed together the whole night, we talked, she was really touchy and at the end she slept on me with her head on my chest. My other friend even told me after that I should go for her cause she seemed very interested. So I added her on FB and tried to see her again twice. She was busy twice. She never spoke to me again.

The second girl I met her on a dating website. She was really beautiful but other things matter. We talked for days and I noticed she was also intelligent and interesting. She had the same lobbies as me. She said really nice things and started the conversation every day. When I asked to meet her in real life, everything changed. She barely ever spoke to me after that...

What is wrong with them/with me? What's the point in teasing me all night for one girl and in talking to me for days for the other one if when I start showing some interest in them too they walk away?

Thanks
Reply 1
I've had similar experiences but the one thing I learned is - when the opportunity presents itself for you to get close with a girl, you have to take it immediately. Whether that's just asking her out or having sex with her, don't wait until the next day, next week etc. Girls are experts at stringing guys along and then ****ing off into thin air. They lose interest extremely quickly, especially when they sober up after a night out. This girl who was really touchy with you - you should have taken her there and then. Next time, ideally you need to meet girls face to face and get phone numbers so you can talk to them directly. Social media you should only use with girls in the rarest of circumstances, cos they can easily ignore you. If she doesn't respond to your advances, move onto the next one. You should never ever have to put lots of effort in with a girl cos they're always ready to **** all over your hard work and start ignoring you after all the time you spent courting them. Meet girls on nights out or wherever, approach them, talk to them and decide whether they're interested, then close the deal as soon as you can. Flirt, be fun, laugh a lot and make jokes. Get phone numbers, take them home with you, or move on. Life is too short to waste on girls who are only half-interested or with whom you're only having casual "friendly" conversations. These hoes ain't loyal, they rotate. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hey

It happened a couple of times very recently. They seem interested at first and then nothing... What am I doing wrong?

The first girl was a girl I met at a party. We stayed together the whole night, we talked, she was really touchy and at the end she slept on me with her head on my chest. My other friend even told me after that I should go for her cause she seemed very interested. So I added her on FB and tried to see her again twice. She was busy twice. She never spoke to me again.

The second girl I met her on a dating website. She was really beautiful but other things matter. We talked for days and I noticed she was also intelligent and interesting. She had the same lobbies as me. She said really nice things and started the conversation every day. When I asked to meet her in real life, everything changed. She barely ever spoke to me after that...

What is wrong with them/with me? What's the point in teasing me all night for one girl and in talking to me for days for the other one if when I start showing some interest in them too they walk away?

Thanks

You're not entitled to these girls' attention lmao
Reply 3
Original post by asif007
I've had similar experiences but the one thing I learned is - when the opportunity presents itself for you to get close with a girl, you have to take it immediately. Whether that's just asking her out or having sex with her, don't wait until the next day, next week etc. Girls are experts at stringing guys along and then ****ing off into thin air. They lose interest extremely quickly, especially when they sober up after a night out. This girl who was really touchy with you - you should have taken her there and then. Next time, ideally you need to meet girls face to face and get phone numbers so you can talk to them directly. Social media you should only use with girls in the rarest of circumstances, cos they can easily ignore you. If she doesn't respond to your advances, move onto the next one. You should never ever have to put lots of effort in with a girl cos they're always ready to **** all over your hard work and start ignoring you after all the time you spent courting them. Meet girls on nights out or wherever, approach them, talk to them and decide whether they're interested, then close the deal as soon as you can. Flirt, be fun, laugh a lot and make jokes. Get phone numbers, take them home with you, or move on. Life is too short to waste on girls who are only half-interested or with whom you're only having casual "friendly" conversations. These hoes ain't loyal, they rotate. :smile:

Thanks man! Good advice ahah :smile:

It's weird how much they are different from us. I mean I would never touch a girl I'm not in the slightest bit interested in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending