Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Peyronie's Disease watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just heard it on Channel 4, there really is a disease you can get from ******* too much. It's called Peyronie's Disease (hence the title) and causes the tissue in the penis to turn to bone. Interesting stuff. What I want to know is who Peyronie was.

ReputationRep:
    so many boner jokes so little time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Just heard it on Channel 4, there really is a disease you can get from ******* too much. It's called Peyronie's Disease (hence the title) and causes the tissue in the penis to turn to bone. Interesting stuff. What I want to know is who Peyronie was.
    LMAO, Yeah i just saw that! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    LMAO, Yeah i just saw that! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I didn't. Is it still on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I didn't. Is it still on?
    Ja.

ReputationRep:
    Is it that Most Embarrassing Sexual Moments programme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotus_lee)
    Is it that Most Embarrassing Sexual Moments programme?
    Ja.

ReputationRep:
    Ja.
    Damn, too busy watching Aliens and playing CM03/04 at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    did you see the one about the guy who's nob droped off, and had to have his legs and fingers cut off??

ReputationRep:
    that programme is sick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    did you see the one about the guy who's nob droped off, and had to have his legs and fingers cut off??
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, yeah wat an idiot! Injecting Cocaine into it! LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    How about the guy who shoved his **** into a baking hot melon after using oven-mitts to take it out but disregarding the fact that the penis is also susceptible to burning? To be honest, I think that anyone that stupid deserves to have the skin burnt off his penis.

ReputationRep:
    Silly guy tried to enhance what he had and ended up with nothing.

ReputationRep:
    lol it's making me feel ill

ReputationRep:
    Also, for anyone not watching, the prison sentence for raping a goat is 6 months. You learn something new every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Silly guy tried to enhance what he had and ended up with nothing.
    ahhh a good moral story there

ReputationRep:
    How about the guy who shoved his **** into a baking hot melon after using oven-mitts to take it out but disregarding the fact that the penis is also susceptible to burning? To be honest, I think that anyone that stupid deserves to have the skin burnt off his penis.

What about the guy shagging a sheep when a train went past on the line? He then fled to scotland and grew a goatee....

ReputationRep:
    OUCH :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

What about the guy shagging a sheep when a train went past on the line? He then fled to scotland and grew a goatee....
    lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.