Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Peyronie's Disease watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    ahhh a good moral story there
    I don't think i'll be telling it to the kids i babysit for though. All though maybe . No that would just be cruel.

ReputationRep:
    I loved this line: "When a woman told her husband to stuff the chicken, she didn't expect him to use his penis." Brilliant

ReputationRep:
    oh did anyone see the thing on people with their animals a few weeks back. class lines in there "i just don't think i can share him with a horse"

ReputationRep:
    that was the sickest thing i've seen since, well since the other program in the series i saw, the one with the guy who had half his head shot off and lived.

ReputationRep:
    strange how channel 5 used to be the channel showing smutty tv now channel 4 have taken over

ReputationRep:
    strange how channel 5 used to be the channel showing smutty tv now channel 4 have taken over
    Well, Channel 4 do seem to love doing them Top 50 Most thingy programmes.

ReputationRep:

remembers the red triangle and once again realises that she is old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Just heard it on Channel 4, there really is a disease you can get from ******* too much. It's called Peyronie's Disease (hence the title) and causes the tissue in the penis to turn to bone. Interesting stuff. What I want to know is who Peyronie was.
    I'm addicted to ******* but I doubt I could do it so much it would turn my love stick to bone...my addiction must only be mild in comparison. I can't get enough *in shrill, high pitched voice, as in the Kiss song playing atm*

ReputationRep:
    What was the 101st most embarrassing thing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    What was the 101st most embarrassing thing??
    A gay couple who decided to experiment with concrete. One person inserted some wet concrete in their partner's rectum. Well, it turns out that concrete sets quite solid, and has the same pH as oven cleaner.....it well, it hurts!

ReputationRep:
    Also, for anyone not watching, the prison sentence for raping a goat is 6 months. You learn something new every day.
    Lol ..I didn't know they had prison sentences for that kind of thing. Wonder if it's diffferent for different animals...

ReputationRep:
    Just heard it on Channel 4, there really is a disease you can get from ******* too much. It's called Peyronie's Disease (hence the title) and causes the tissue in the penis to turn to bone. Interesting stuff. What I want to know is who Peyronie was.
    You watched that 101 Most Embarassing Sexual Accidents. That show was sick. It's funny that they didn't talk more about John Bobbit (the guy whose wife chopped his penis off for being unfaithful).

The worst parts were probably that guy getting his penis sucked into the pump in a hotel's swimming pool (and then saying that he got sucked towards it and is now suing the hotel).
    The guy who stuck a rose up his urethra as a romantic surprise for his wife and in doing so, totally destroyed it and had to have a new one placed.
    The German tourist who had a sex machine which sent electrical shocks to his penis but one day there was a power surge and he electrocuted himself.
    The guy whose testicles exploded.
    The poor guy whose girlfriend's jaw locked when his girlfriend was giving him head and had to get his penis sewed back on. His girlfriend got a black eye though, from the punches he was giving her to get off his penis. Ouch... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The dry sex which ripped that guys foreskin was pretty horrible too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    Lol ..I didn't know they had prison sentences for that kind of thing. Wonder if it's diffferent for different animals...
    Well now you mention, some guy got 10 yrs for raping a horse, but this was in America so the sentence probably varied because it was in a different country rather than in a different animal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    The dry sex which ripped that guys foreskin was pretty horrible too!
    That's pretty common. I don't know why they went on about it for so long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    That's pretty common. I don't know why they went on about it for so long.
    Do you speak from experience? Mmm, I'd have rather they hadn't gone on about horse and goat sex for so long either.

ReputationRep:
    Do you speak from experience? Mmm, I'd have rather they hadn't gone on about horse and goat sex for so long either.
    Apparently that's pretty common as well...

ReputationRep:
    Do you speak from experience?
    Maybe... Foreskin isn't invincible and I'm not Jewish (or North American) so a little tear can easily happen.

ReputationRep:
    When they say "too much", how much, exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    When they say "too much", how much, exactly?
    Dunno. Want to put it to the test?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2004
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.