The Student Room Group

Studying abroad. Course requirements?

I have started my first year in A-level and I am trying to get some information on universities. I have met a friend online who goes to the University of Amsterdam and he has moved from South Africa. I know the universities are pretty much cheaper than England however they interest me generally. I think I am really interested in going to the University of Rotterdam as my studies are around the business world. I am interested in studying something along the lines of Accounting or Economics in university.

I need more information for these universities as I am very new to them and even though my friend has been helpful around the whole topic and pretty much has covered everything I want to hear some advice from other people.
I want to know what are the grade boundaries to going to these universities or doing these courses and what the entry requirements are as I am unable to find them anywhere online, on the site or on any forum pages.
Other than that I am pretty full on information on this university.

Thank you! (-:
I'm surprised you can't find info online about courses and entry requirements. Maybe email and ask? They've probably had international students with your qualifications so will have some idea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending