is it me or her

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
basically been together since we was 14, I went out and did drugs with friends 4/5 times a year as a bit of fun for past 4 years.

girlfriend hates drugs said she would end it so didn't tell her. relationship got really serious were now 22 so I told her and we ended, we carried on speaking and she said I need to make it up to her.

Made me stop speaking to my friends, leave my friends group chat, stop going out with friends, I tried my hardest for 5 months then she said I haven't tried enough or made it up to her enough......

need someone else's opinion on this, does she need to draw a line in the sand or should I be carrying on trying 5 months later after already doing so much and basically stopping my life for her at 22.

Opinions would be lovely
Tom Hughestoplad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
shut up you mong
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
basically been together since we was 14, I went out and did drugs with friends 4/5 times a year as a bit of fun for past 4 years.

girlfriend hates drugs said she would end it so didn't tell her. relationship got really serious were now 22 so I told her and we ended, we carried on speaking and she said I need to make it up to her.

Made me stop speaking to my friends, leave my friends group chat, stop going out with friends, I tried my hardest for 5 months then she said I haven't tried enough or made it up to her enough......

need someone else's opinion on this, does she need to draw a line in the sand or should I be carrying on trying 5 months later after already doing so much and basically stopping my life for her at 22.

Opinions would be lovely
If someone is isolating you from all your friends then that is abusive - speak to her about this, and say if she continues to try and control your friendships with others then you will leave her. Which would be the best option. The whole situation sounds like she is really trying to control and manipulate you and that is not a healthy relationship. Walk away, you will find someone else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads