Turn on thread page Beta

someone needs to change that to 2 ;yes; and cut out the yay :s:

ps: why am i not scared? :s:

ReputationRep:
    hmm i would have expected the mods to edit the title thread ^o) :p:

how's everyone? :hello: tomorrow the teachers get to see how much our grades suck!

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, I can imagine the look on my Maths teachers face now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chezua)
    hmm i would have expected the mods to edit the title thread ^o) :p:

how's everyone? :hello: tomorrow the teachers get to see how much our grades suck!
    I would have expected being moaned at. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    I would have expected being moaned at. :p:
    you don't want me to start ^o) LPK you rubbish mod! :p:

sandhu are you a gcse-er as well? :confused: :five: i can imagine my science teacher's face

ReputationRep:
    you don't want me to start ^o) LPK you rubbish mod! :p:

sandhu are you a gcse-er as well? :confused: :five: i can imagine my science teacher's face
    I blame the rest of you. ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    I blame the rest of you. ;yes;
    what are you talking about, i thought YOU'RE the one managing the stuff here :hmmm:

although i'm the OP :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    what are you talking about, i thought YOU'RE the one managing the stuff here :hmmm:

although i'm the OP :ninja:
    I manage the posts, you manage the thread title.

ReputationRep:
    #zomg#

ReputationRep:
    :eek4:

i got smacked

ReputationRep:
    I just need to get some stuff off my chest.

English: I feel like I just wrote complete crap through the whole thing. Doesn't help that it is so subjective and knowing my luck I'll get someone really mean.
    English lit: ditto the above
    Maths: I screwed up about half of paper 1. Enough said.
    Science: I am teetering on the edge of an A* with my coursework and modules so I needed to get A* in the exams. The paper was so strange I really don't know how I did on it.
    German: I swear my teacher messed up my speaking by not conducting the test properly. The listening tape was so crackly and the invigulator didn't stop to give us time to write so instead of the recommended 50 minutes (I think) for the test, we had 20 minutes.
    Art: The moderators will properly think my work is crap and knock my grade right down from the A* my teachers gave me.
    Geography: The paper was strange like science so I don't really know how I did.
    History: Messed up my timings completely on paper 1 and had to rush a lot of my answers.
    Economics: Basically guessed my way through the entire thing.
    Statistics: I have a feeling I completely failed the coursework element in this.

Basically I feel like I am screwed. Never mind my predicted 11 A* - I feel like I am going to completely fail everything :sadnod: :afraid:

Sorry for the rant. I don't really feel any better either I just feel like crying now; I think the nerves are really starting to get to me!

ReputationRep:
    dancingbeth, this is a CHAT thread ^o) but i know what you mean ;yes; i've 'let everything from my chest' way too many times on tsr and now i'm bored haha you're going to do OK, don't worry ooh check my blog if you're bored like me!

TML, you're a sub? 0_o

ReputationRep:
    AhhhOooHEeeeee

ReputationRep:
    TML, you're a sub? 0_o
    Lilian subbed me ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for stealing your idea dancingbeth but it seemed like a good one..

English: I read back over the first page I had written before time ran out. Half of it didn't even make grammatical sense. I didn't write enough and it wasn't a case of quality instead of quantity.
    English Lit: I read the question wrong and *******ed on about nothing instead of answering what I was meant to.
    Geography: Ran out of time so I lost about 15 marks which kills any dreams I might have had of an A* in that subject.
    Media: Hahaha.. I've never been so lost for an essay answer in my life. There was NOTHING that came to mind that I could possibly write down without my paper being shredded by the examiner.
    Maths: My coursework was an A so I needed an A* to get the A* I was predicted. I made so many stupid stupid mistakes though and everybody has said how easy that paper was, I can't really afford to make stupid mistakes with high grade boundaries.
    Chemistry: No idea, couple of silly mistakes. I found the second paper difficult.
    Physics: I thought this might have been ok until I screwed up the second paper.

Sooo basically. I'm screwed I'm screwed I'm screwed I'm screwed

*runs away and breaks down*

ReputationRep:
    If you don't accept Bellatrix is dead, find her for me and I'll kill her - then you'll have to accept it. :p:

Evil, evil woman - I'm glad she's dead :laugh:

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    If you don't accept Bellatrix is dead, find her for me and I'll kill her - then you'll have to accept it. :p:

Evil, evil woman - I'm glad she's dead :laugh:

xx
    She is very much alive. :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Avada Kedavra!

ReputationRep:
    Damn JK for writing that that spell can't be avoided ... :mad:

Oh wait! It's in spoiler tags; I'll pretend it didn't happen :p:

xx

ReputationRep:
    Bellatrix...GO MOLLY! KILL THE BIT-...death eater....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.