ReputationRep:
    Go go power rangers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Technopath)
    Go go power rangers!
    :hmmm: Superman kicks Power Rangers' arses
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping more than i should and playing games/watching deathnote/naruto/movies/documenteries/heroes online, sooo bored though, well it is pretty late but thats not the point haha

ReputationRep:
    Time to lay any last fears before our dreams either come true or fail which are grades we hope to get.

ReputationRep:
    Noooo there's a whooooollee massive day left yet :mad:

Don't even need to start thinking about results :p:

ReputationRep:
    Tonigght is last night night before * queue music- DUN DUN DUN ...Results Day!

what woulkd you do :
    A. Get a good nights rest so i dont look haggerd when i go to get them , bareing in midnd i went swimming yesterday and boy that took it out of me
    B. Stay up Slacker! after all this is once in a life time for GCSE results unless you've completely failed and RETAKE!

A or B?

ReputationRep:
    A- I don't do well at not sleeping... I'll probably go to bed at about 12 or 1 and then get up at 6... then watch some TV until 11 when I can go get my results from school. Though I am actually leaving at half 10.

ReputationRep:
    *cackles*

1 day people.

ReputationRep:
    A. ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    All my time's been spent with my friends. When I'm with my mum she just constantly talks about results day and gets excited and then says 'Oh gosh I feel physically sick for you.' Hahah, cheers Ma! I've been out a hell of a lot, shopping, cinema, I even went out for a couple of drinks with a friend last night to just chill out - worked, except 'chill out' turned into stumbling drunk into the door gone midnight to a very angered mother, haha. I'm really tired though, I haven't slept well the past couple of days through just laying awake thinking about tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Playing gunbound and rugby 06 xD

noo...nervious LPK? :p:

i hate 11 tomorrow whens everyone going to collect them?

ReputationRep:
    Attempt At A

ReputationRep:
    A for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm collecting them at 10:30 ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    im soo scared...

ReputationRep:
    A :-)

ReputationRep:
    Me too. I just wish I could get it over and done with.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Though, actually, I'm going to scrap the idea of watching TV. GMTV will just be showing people getting their results and I will be so annoyed because I can't get mine until about 2 hours after a lot of people!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.