Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE Chat Thread ('tis over pheuw) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanSHowarth)
    I'm now totally convinced I have C grades for the maoirty of my exams
    Yeah and whats the problem? i am predicted all C's and a B in maths so i would love to be in the position were i would be embarresed to get all C's. There's to many people on here who go on about how crap an A or a B is, and it is doing my head in :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redballoons)
    And for the record, there was absolutely no need to neg rep me for making this thread. Anonymously neg repping at that. It's not like I did it intentionally, and I've already apologised.
    was it a big neg rep?

ReputationRep:
    When you get your results dont compare it to anyone elses..I made this mistake in my mocks and it just got me down!
    So what if people beat you, its their lives not yours. Be happy with what you got, if you know you put the effort in then be happy. Just worry about yourself and not others, everyone has different abilities.

ReputationRep:
    I think we should party :party:

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    was it a big neg rep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    was it a big neg rep?
    how do you tell? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    LOL. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Has your rep gone down loads since you got it?

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redballoons)
    how do you tell? :confused:
    How many rep points did you go down by?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    RAWR!

ReputationRep:
    snowyowl and Vesta, I actually have no idea as I haven't been on TSR for quite a bit

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not bothered about my results xD I know I did well enough to get in my school, not meaning to sound big headed, but I know I could of done better aswell. Eh it's just GCSEs ^^

ReputationRep:
    god im beefy!!!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenageclay)
    I'm really not bothered about my results xD I know I did well enough to get in my school, not meaning to sound big headed, but I know I could of done better aswell. Eh it's just GCSEs ^^
    I bet that when you're pleasantly surprised it will matter to you

And thanks for the pos rep and support you guys!!

ReputationRep:
    I am terrified.

Anyone feeling the same way?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's really hard to know what to do with myself until then...
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rotor)
    When you get your results dont compare it to anyone elses..I made this mistake in my mocks and it just got me down!
    So what if people beat you, its their lives not yours. Be happy with what you got, if you know you put the effort in then be happy. Just worry about yourself and not others, everyone has different abilities.
    I had the same problem with my mocks. I was predicted an A* in English and I got a B. My friends all got As... so I was pretty disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if anyone cares but I bought a whole new underwear set for results day. Yes. I did. Including socks.

Am I sad?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2010
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.