The Student Room Group

Why do I want to party ALL the time all of a sudden?

I always used to be a spend time with friends indoors/spend time alone quietly kinda gal, and i used to be shy but lately I've just been wanting to party all the time. Like I'm dying for a night out and I get a teeny bit annoyed when I can't go or if people have other plans already (I dont express this annoyance obviously!). I was *never* one for multiple nights out in a week but now I can go out 3x a week (not every week) and I'll be completely fine with it bar the hangovers.

Now I don't like sitting in with friends, I just want a loud and noisy night out. I can't figure out what's changed though?
Maybe you are feeling lonely and want to have more social interaction? #Moooose
I used to just constantly lie to myself a year ago or so that being inside was much more "fun" and "safe", then I finally got some friends and went out to parties and festivals to realise how much better it is being social
>partying all the time
>on TSR
:closedeyes:
Reply 4
Original post by OvergrownMoose
Maybe you are feeling lonely and want to have more social interaction? #Moooose

yeah maybe thats it :/ but I actually feel less lonely than before but want to go out more now which doesn't make sense :/
Original post by Anonymous
yeah maybe thats it :/ but I actually feel less lonely than before but want to go out more now which doesn't make sense :/

Feel free to drop me a message if you want to talk to someone :smile: Everyone wants a bit of excitement in their life, so perhaps it is more of a way to spice up your life?! #Moooose
You're beginning to believe.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Mistletoe
You're beginning to believe.

in what ?! the power of booze n partyin ?!
Original post by Anonymous
in what ?! the power of booze n partyin ?!

well partying is particularly powerful and has a profound impact on one's health and wellbeing. booze on the other hand just wrecks your health and sneaks along with the social scene like an unwanted guest who refuses to leave.

i suggest you go easy on the booze and go hard on the partying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending