ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Is anyone watching this?

I am puking myself to starvation *PUKE* :eek:
    nope, but i just set sky+ to record it. might watch it later if i get bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    nope, but i just set sky+ to record it. might watch it later if i get bored
    i would advise you to ffwd through the bit where a man stuck a flower up his urethra, caught gangrene and his willy fell off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i would advise you to ffwd through the bit where a man stuck a flower up his urethra, caught gangrene and his willy fell off.
    eugh. a fresh flower?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    But why would you do that to yourself? Eurgh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    But why would you do that to yourself? Eurgh!
    Well, obviously he didn't mean to ge gangrene.

ReputationRep:
    Now who WOULDN'T want a concrete mould of their rectum?!

At points that programme made me feel verrrry queasey.

ReputationRep:
    imagine "letting the gherkin out" so often that your member turns to bone :eek:

w*nkers get pyrones disease

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Now who WOULDN'T want a concrete mould of their rectum?!
    Seriously though, what the hell did they expect would happen? So very, very wrong.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like an awesome programme, can't wait to try these things out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    sounds like an awesome programme, can't wait to try these things out
    Ur different!!
    I was watchin it cringin at most of it. Geez, ive never loved and respected my member so much before.
    The ones that got me was firstly the man who had sex with the horses, sayin that he was 'under the influence' BACKFOOT! Didnt you feel that there was more hair there than usual?????
    And secondly the other one who when his testicle flew of after grinding the grinding machine decided to staple the scrotum. ERMMMMMM :confused:

ALL IVE GOT TO SAY IS ALLOW IT.
    Never me, NEVER that!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, what sane person puts a rose up their urethra, or injects their penis with cocaine?!?

ReputationRep:
    It was painful just to watch.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I found it hilarious. But then I don't have a penis, so I can't imagine how it would feel to have it sliced off. Notice how only one or two of those injuries happened to women? Men eh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't watch much of this, but one bit I found really funny when some man started electricuting his **** for the sake of an orgasm, and he ended up dying or something. (I didn't laugh because he died, but what he was doing).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Lol, I found it hilarious. But then I don't have a penis, so I can't imagine how it would feel to have it sliced off. Notice how only one or two of those injuries happened to women? Men eh :rolleyes:
    I cant imagine what would make anybody want to put a flower down thier urethra! its just so scary i could never do it, the vacuum cleaner on the other hand is slightly more understandable as some men will stick it any where :rolleyes: (though i prefer to stick to more usual places)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I cant imagine what would make anybody want to put a flower down thier urethra! its just so scary i could never do it, the vacuum cleaner on the other hand is slightly more understandable as some men will stick it any where :rolleyes: (though i prefer to stick to more usual places)
    The guy with the stiletto up his urethra was horrible too! I just, I don't understand it. That along with the guy who wanked against a industrial sander or whatever it was! :eek: Yikes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    The guy with the stiletto up his urethra was horrible too! I just, I don't understand it. That along with the guy who wanked against a industrial sander or whatever it was! :eek: Yikes!
    That is sacry and is making me cringe severly :eek: :eek: :eek: !

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.